ThedaCare Corporate Office
Living A Life Inspired!
Our new vision at ThedaCare is bold, ambitious, and ignited by a shared passion to provide outstanding care. We are inspired to reinvent health care by becoming a proactive partner in health, enriching the lives of all and creating value in everything we do. Each of us are called to take action in delivering higher standards of care, lower costs and a healthier future for our patients, our families, our communities and our world.
At ThedaCare, our team members are empowered to be the catalyst of change through our values of compassion, excellence, leadership, innovation, and agility. A career means much more than excellent compensation and benefits. Our team members are supported by continued opportunities for learning and development, accessible and transparent leadership, and a commitment to work/life balance. If you’re interested in joining a health care system that is changing the face of care and well-being in our community, we encourage you to explore a future with ThedaCare.
Benefits, with a whole-person approach to wellness –
- Lifestyle Engagement
- e.g. health coaches, relaxation rooms, health focused apps (Wonder, Ripple), mental health support
- Access & Affordability
- e.g. minimal or zero copays, team member cost sharing premiums, daycare
The Systems Architect participates in teams completing projects involving infrastructure including instructing and checking the work of other team members. Collaborates on the design of the work and partners with users to develop specifications. Conducts quality assurance reviews of the project and evaluates and documents team procedures. Oversees the installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of infrastructure. Implements enhancements that improve the infrastructure’s reliability and performance.
- Identifies opportunities for improving systems that support business processes.
- Provides guidance and support to customers and stakeholders on the use of the enterprise system.
- Applies emerging and evolving technologies to current and future business needs at the operational and tactical levels.
- Ensures technical integration is achieved across the operational and tactical levels by participating in test planning, validation, and reviews.
- Ensures integrity, accuracy, access, and security of system hardware, operating systems, storage, network, and telecommunications platforms.
- Leads intermediate projects within the technology services space.
- Assists in the ongoing design and planning for disaster recovery.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Eight years of experience in information technology
- Five years of experience in infrastructure disciplines
- Experience with Workday or Healthcare HRIS
- Ability to move freely (standing, stooping, walking, bending, pushing and pulling) and lift up to a maximum of fifty (50) pounds without assistance
- Job classification is not exposed to blood borne pathogens (blood or bodily fluids) while performing job duties
- Normally works in climate controlled office environment
- Frequent sitting with movement throughout office space • Use of computers throughout the work day
- Frequent use of keyboard with repetitive motion of hands, wrists, and fingers
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
ThedaCare Corporate Office – , Neenah,Wisconsin