ThedaCare Corporate Office
Living A Life Inspired!
Our new vision at ThedaCare is bold, ambitious, and ignited by a shared passion to provide outstanding care. We are inspired to reinvent health care by becoming a proactive partner in health, enriching the lives of all and creating value in everything we do. Each of us are called to take action in delivering higher standards of care, lower costs and a healthier future for our patients, our families, our communities and our world.
At ThedaCare, our team members are empowered to be the catalyst of change through our values of compassion, excellence, leadership, innovation, and agility. A career means much more than excellent compensation and benefits. Our team members are supported by continued opportunities for learning and development, accessible and transparent leadership, and a commitment to work/life balance. If you’re interested in joining a health care system that is changing the face of care and well-being in our community, we encourage you to explore a future with ThedaCare.
Benefits, with a whole-person approach to wellness –
- Lifestyle Engagement
- e.g. health coaches, relaxation rooms, health focused apps (Wonder, Ripple), mental health support
- Access & Affordability
- e.g. minimal or zero copays, team member cost sharing premiums, daycare
Job Description Summary
The Senior HRIS Systems Architect delivers efficiency to the business using Workday HCM (Human Capital Management). Collaborates on the design of the work and partners with users to develop specifications. Conducts quality assurance reviews of the project to deliver effective and scalable solutions, and evaluates and documents team procedures. Oversees the installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of Workday HCM. Implements enhancements that improve the Workday HCM’s reliability and performance.
- Identifies opportunities for improving systems that support business processes.
- Provides guidance and support to customers and stakeholders on the use of Workday HCM.
- Provides project, expertise, and configuration leadership in multiple modules in the Workday HCM suite (HCM Core, Compensation, Benefits, Absence, Talent and Performance) and Security.
- Ensures technical integration is achieved across the operational and tactical levels by participating in project planning, testing, validation, and reviews.
- Manage internal customer relationships
- Project manage complex projects within the Human Resources services space including providing business analysis (documenting current state, future state, and options for the business).
- Assists in the ongoing design and planning for disaster recovery.
- Maintain product roadmaps and backlog for Workday product and services including developing and prioritizing product proposals and users experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic record preferred or equivalent in experience
- Eight years of experience in HRIS Systems, preferably Workday
- Ability to move freely (standing, stooping, walking, bending, pushing and pulling) and lift up to a maximum of fifty (50) pounds without assistance
- Job classification is not exposed to blood borne pathogens (blood or bodily fluids) while performing job duties
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
ThedaCare Corporate Office – , Neenah,Wisconsin