MEX-Distrito Federal-Reforma 26
About the Role
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as first-line of defense for accuracy of data entered into Workday for organization and compensation data fields
- Review Workday inbox tasks to ensure consistent and compliant data entered or determine if the task requires further review or a data update
- Utilize rules-based data guidelines to validate Workday transactional data that relates to compensation fields and organizational fields to drive speed and accuracy for People Leaders
- Track inbox tasks reviewed (DIS Tracker, an Excel spreadsheet), if they are accurate, if correction or reach outs to managers or HR Contacts are required and time to complete transactions.
- Partners with various teams within and outside People Function to address concerns of data
- Counsel managers through Workday data errors
- Understand and document exceptions that happen within the region to enable future automation.
- Understand and ensure compliance with the Headcount Approval Process. Confirm roles are approved by aligned HR Business Partner via Headcount Approval Tracker prior to approving new roles submitted in Workday
- Work with members of the Operational Excellence team to process data updates and other tasks.
- Performing other duties as required or requested.
- High school degree is required. A college degree with a focus on HR or HRIS systems is preferred.
- Prefer at least 1-3 years of experience. Must have HRIS experience. Prefer Workday experience and some general HR experience.
- Knowledge of, and practical experience with, Workday is strongly preferred, or another HRIS system is required. The ability to query data and generate basic reports, or learn quickly, is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required. Strong technical skills, including the ability to manipulate complex data in Excel is essential. The ability to create and edit presentation information in PowerPoint is preferred.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills for analyzing data, comparing to guidelines, making decisions, and raising issues for review
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Prior HR or customer service experience a plus.
- Sound problem solving ability
- Able to prioritize competing priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Ability to work independently, and has sound judgement.
- Self-motivated, ability to multi-task, and quickly and efficiently respond to support inquires
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, must be proficient in English and Spanish. Portuguese might be helpful but not necessary.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on https://thomsonreuters.com.