POL-Gdansk-Alchemia 3 Building
We welcome applications to our full-time vacancies from all citizens who have been granted protection within the territory of the Republic of Poland under the EU Temporary Protection Directive*
About the Role
You will join the team of 12 colleagues based in Gdansk. You will deliver services in a manner that is service oriented and consistent with established payroll policies, processes and business requirements.
The jobholder is responsible for providing quality service to our customers and partner groups including employees, payroll providers, local authorities and internal stakeholders.
In this opportunity as Payroll Specialist, you will:
- Processing EMEA Payroll data input via the payroll provider platform
- Extracting data from HR system of record & data input on to the Payroll Platform directly including: New Starters, Leavers, One Time Payments, Overtime, Salary Changes, etc.
- Ensuring Payroll is processed accurately within agreed deadlines
- Liaising with key business stakeholders
- Resolving all queries from employees via Payroll Helpdesk in a timely manner
- Sending Statutory forms to Payroll Vendor within agreed deadlines
- Responding to HR and employees requests and queries
- Performing ad hoc activities related to assigned payroll group
You’re a fit for the role of Payroll Specialist if you:
- Language skills – English and French (additional European language will be an advantage: Italian, Spanish)
- BA or MS degree preferred in Finance, Business Management, HR or Analytics
- Interest in payroll processes, general understanding of payroll environment
- Advanced in Excel
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication; both oral and written
- Proven ability to sustain strong customer relationships, an understanding of customer focus and service delivery
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with attention to details
- Drive & self-motivation with the ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of Workday/ CloudPay/ SAP is a plus
What’s in it For You?
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Our Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Social Impact: Two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on https://thomsonreuters.com.
We welcome applications to our full-time vacancies from all citizens who have been granted protection within the territory of the Republic of Poland under the EU Temporary Protection Directive (subject to proof of status). This is inclusive of:
- Ukrainian citizens and their family members residing in Ukraine before 24 February 2022
- Third country citizens and stateless persons and their family members with international or equivalent national protection in Ukraine, who had a valid residence permit in Ukraine on 24 February 2022
- Citizens of other third countries who were permanent residents in Ukraine on 24 February 2022 in accordance with Ukrainian regulations and who cannot safely and permanently return to their country