SGP-Singapore-18 Science Park
Do you have a strong talent acquisition background focused on Japan/ APAC? Are you interested in becoming a true TA Partner to the Thomson Reuters business?
The successful Senior Talent Acquisition Partner should have strong relationship management and networking skills, be customer-focused, articulate, and demonstrate initiative in all aspects of work. Organizational awareness, ability to use sound judgment, and interviewing/assessment skills are core to your success in sourcing, screening, and recommending candidates to hiring teams. We are a tight knit, pro-active team, keen to build our skills and consult effectively with the business and HR.
Ideal candidates will be experienced working within a matrixed organizations and have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding recruiting metrics and prioritizing effectively to achieve SLAs.
About the role:
As Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you will:
- Manage full life cycle recruitment; emphasis on proactive sourcing, using a variety of sourcing methodologies
- Conduct consultative and strategic intake sessions with hiring managers and HR to set expectations and timelines for the recruiting process and the desired candidate profile
- Develop cost-effective recruiting and sourcing strategies; proactively create / maintain candidate pipelines as needed
- Utilize Workday (applicant tracking system) to post positions, manage candidates, develop reports, and maintain all recruitment data
- Implement best practices to attract and recruit diverse talent including use of technology, social media, community outreach, military, educational, professional organizations, referral networks and outplacement agencies
- Use a variety of standard and specialized sourcing techniques to develop a pool of well-qualified candidates; building strong networks and direct sourcing is essential for this position
- Partner with HR and hiring managers to provide ongoing status on candidates, facilitate selection of final candidate, and extend and negotiate the offer package
- Effectively manage projects, often with competing deadlines and priority, such as requisition management, status and metric reporting, compliance requirements
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers, HR, candidates and peers within the Talent Acquisition organization
- Assist with tracking, measuring and managing sourcing channels used by the Talent Acquisition team to share relevant sourcing information
- Leverage recruitment marketing techniques to attract passive candidates, and clearly articulate the Employee Value Preposition (EVP)of Thomson Reuters to candidates
- Ensure compliance and reporting for all federal and state specific hiring practices
- BS/BA in HR or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in hiring for roles in Asia Pacific (APAC) is a must.
- Experience in hiring for roles in Japan is an absolute plus.
- Fluency in Japanese essential for talent search to fill Japan-based positions
- Minimum of 5+ years of demonstrated recruitment experience, with a track record of success in a high-volume, fast-paced corporate environment; prior experience working in a global information, professional services, or technology company, is desirable
- Experience in cold calling, candidate development and directly sourcing candidates from a variety of methods; experience in recruitment marketing highly desired.
- Ability to successfully manage a workload of up to 30 open jobs at a time while being mindful of time to fill and candidate experience goals
- Demonstrated ability to assess and evaluate candidates. Training in behavioral, event, or competency based interviewing a plus
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong relationship building/consultative partnerships skills
- Ability to use technology efficiently to manage workload. Working knowledge of automated recruiting systems required; working knowledge of Workday is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and ability to create documents, reports and materials in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- A hybrid work environment consisting of in-office and remote work
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on https://thomsonreuters.com.