PHL-Taguig-20 Upper McKinley Bldg
The Talent Acquisition Associate will support and coordinate recruiting activities for the Manila Talent Acquisition Team. You will partner with Talent Acquisition Partners, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, and Candidates to support the overall recruitment process in Thomson Reuters.
About the role:
- Screen resumes, conduct behavioral interviews and facilitate candidate assessment
- Coordinate candidate interviews across business segments.
- Assist with job postings in various careers sites, job boards, and media
- Provide interview confirmation to candidates and hiring team members
- Update job and candidate status in Workday and assist with screening
- Partner with hiring teams to ensure sharing of best practices and providing positive candidate experience
- Background check process management
- Generate and prepare recruitment reports and any others related to talent acquisition
- Provide any other administrative support to the TA Team
You are a good fit for the role if you have:
- At least 1-year of work experience as a Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Coordinator, or any other similar role
- Familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Previous experience with Workday is a plus
- Experience using professional social networks like LinkedIn
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with deadlines
- Comfortable with change and able to adapt quickly
- Experience with Outlook, Word and Excel is required
- Capable of communicating complex content in a succinct manner in-person, over the phone and through written correspondences
- Has the desire and experience to provide excellent customer experience to all stakeholders involved in the recruitment process
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
What’s in it for you:
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Learning & Development: Best in class mentorship, process training and exposure to regional and global projects.
- Perks: Flexible Work Arrangement, Mental Health day off, ongoing learning and development and more
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on https://thomsonreuters.com.