MEX-Distrito Federal-Reforma 26
Talent & Development Coordinator
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? If yes, we are looking for you.
Join our team to support employee learning, career development, and leadership development initiatives through exceptional project management, execution, and a continuous process improvement mentality. This global role is part of the Enterprise Learning & Career Development Center of Excellence and the Leadership Development Center of Excellence.
About the Role
In this opportunity as a Talent & Development Coordinator, your main responsibilities will be:
- Program management and operations: coordinate programming for key talent, people managers, and general employee audiences
- Collaborate with external partners / vendors and internal TR staff as needed
- Manage program scheduling and logistics
- Manage programs within Workday Learning (learning management system) as needed, in partnership with HR Digital team
- Lead nominations processes for major development programs
- Organize logistical requirements and communications for global talent events across diverse businesses, geographies, and functions
- Communications and marketing: partner with the internal communications team, plus HR Business Partners and regional HR representatives, to build awareness about performance and talent processes, programs, and systems
- Measurement: collect, analyze, and compile external and internal data to evaluate processes and programs
- Research and analysis: Conduct internal and external research and analysis as needed to support learning and talent development initiatives
You’re a fit for the role if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Fluent in English
- Able to champion and manage complex projects with multiple deadlines.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, time management skills
- Proficient in core Microsoft applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint
- Bring attention to detail and lens for operationalizing and improving processes
- Take initiative; operate and execute with minimal oversight and direction
- Data-minded; make decisions that are informed by data and your judgment
- Prior experience managing programs.
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- COVID-19 Response: Currently, as part of our COVID-19 a majority of our employees are working remotely and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines, with the majority of our offices planning to embrace a hybrid work environment consisting of in-office and remote work in 2022.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on https://thomsonreuters.com.