MN – Minneapolis
WI – Appleton
At Thrivent, we are focused on a digital transformation that will deliver modern, innovative experiences for our clients, financial advisors, and employees. We are investing in data and technology, using DevOps practices, and building an engineering culture of empowered technical experts. Our technologists are involved in work that includes cloud native development, digital architecture and integration, automation, cloud data platforms, artificial intelligence, and machine learning as well as maximizing platforms such as Salesforce, AWS, and Microsoft.
The Sr. Technology Recruiter will partner with key stakeholders to deliver critical talent to fuel the growth and transformation of our Digital, Data, & Technology Organization.
In this role you will capitalize on your ability to create innovative sourcing strategies for complex role profiles, and foster partnerships with internal leaders to drive results.
** Remote Opportunities Available
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult and advise hiring managers on sourcing strategies, market complexity, scarcity, and competition to fill critical roles and ensure we are meeting talent needs.
- Manage full life cycle recruiting for Digital, Data, & Technology roles including market research, sourcing plans, screening, interview process, offer negotiations, and closing candidates.
- Manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity to proactively inform internal partners of status updates.
- Facilitate meetings and lead projects with key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Network to position Thrivent as the employer of choice for top talent. Develop and sustain relationships with key talent prospects.
- Actively engage in diversity initiatives to build candidate slates inclusive of underrepresented cohorts.
- Mentor other Talent Acquisition team members helping them build skills and develop professionally to serve business needs more effectively.
- Assist in the design and development of short-term and long-term workforce strategies and recommend approaches to address talent needs.
- Develops tools and resources for managers to support effective recruiting and selection.
Required Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of technical recruiting or engineering recruiting experience required
- Strong human relations and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with leaders at all levels of the organization
- Strong knowledge and understanding of employment laws
- Workday experience is a plus
Other Critical Factors
- Experience utilizing a talent management system and/or applicant tracking system
- High sense of urgency with proven ability to effectively navigate shifting priorities and rapid change
- Experience balancing recruiting process with candidate care
- Experience engaging passive candidates for complex role profiles
- High degree of curiosity and drive to continuously learn, develop and grow
- Gains credibility quickly and coach others through outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Expertly communicates and negotiates complex issue
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected] or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.