MN – Minneapolis
MN – Minneapolis/St. Paul South Metro/River Valley Area
MN – Minneapolis/St. Paul North Metro Area
MN – Minneapolis/St. Paul South Central Metro Area
MN – Minneapolis Metro and Western Suburban Area
MN – Southwest Minneapolis Metro Area
MN – Northwest Minneapolis Suburban Area
This position is responsible for providing project coordination and support of projects and programs across the advisor growth and practice growth centers of excellence related to recruiting and teaming. This role will be critical in providing multi-disciplinary expertise by creating content and resources, monitoring program measurables, evaluating data, overseeing the daily functions of programs and pathways, and providing training and education to stakeholders. The Teaming Success and Support Lead reports to the Manager, Talent Acquisition Programs and Pathways.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for effective coordination of deliverables across a variety of programs, such as Alternative pathways, associate work-group, FP referral program and field internship programs, while maintaining connections with leaders and key stakeholders to ensure project deliverables are moving forward and completed.
- Provides day-to-day program and project coordination support to program initiatives, operations and strategies. This includes project planning, reporting, and execution, etc.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of various tools, guides, and resources supporting the launch of new and existing programs and pathways.
- Identifies and supports continuous improvement and enhancements for the program, its customers, and stakeholders by proactively identifying opportunities to improve participant experience, improve program results, reduce cost, or create efficiencies.
- Build, gather and evaluate feedback and data from program participants and stakeholders, responding to questions from program partners, vendors, or customers.
- Build the programs evaluation to determine outcomes and effectiveness, conducts basic data analysis, leading to recommendations for program modifications.
- Facilitate program education and marketing to the Field which include training, marketing and change management efforts.
- Maintain and update marketing collateral for FieldNet content.
- Develop and deliver training and education to field leaders, advisors and relevant stakeholders regarding new programs or initiatives.
- Maintain a consistent project management framework, documenting and updating all workstreams along with important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Serve as a key role within the COE and understand the financial advisor recruiting and selection process along with growing as a subject matter expert for the alternative pathways to provide consultative support to field leaders and advisors.
- Provide sourcing and recruiting support for teams as needed to lower average recruitment cycle time.
- Coordinate with Field Compensation to provide compensation reports and strategies for financial advisors.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Models Thrivent’s leadership competencies – courage, collaboration, and commitment by demonstrating resiliency, working together to make the best decisions, and holding yourself and others accountable.
- Supports and/or develops an environment in which Thrivent employees and colleagues are focused on continuous improvement, exceptional employee engagement, and an unwavering commitment to our clients. Shapes and/or supports a culture that represents the Thrivent purpose, promise and values, ensuring that Thrivent’s trust and reputation remain strong with its clients.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree required or 5+ years’ experience in recruitment, talent sourcing, research or related experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with recruiting skills and capabilities to support the needs of the teams and communicate to both the teaming and recruiting teams effectively.
- Knowledge of tools, techniques and resources for recruiting and onboarding financial sales candidates preferred
- Skillset that will support focus on procurement of diverse talent for the organization
- Strong interpersonal communications and relationship building skills
- Minimal travel may be required depending on business needs
- Excellent planning/organizing skills
- Excellent collaboration and relationship building skills
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (e.g., Workday Recruiting)
- Experience using virtual communication tools and conducting virtual sourcing searches e.g., remote meeting technology
- Basic understanding of field compensation
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected] or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.