What you’ll do?
- Be part of an Agile team to continuously improve and support systems for Workday Core HR, Compensation, Benefits, Performance Management, Talent Management & Position Management.
- Work with various stakeholders to review new processes and improve existing business processes. Understand & interpret business needs and transform business requirements into scalable / manageable solutions.
- Access processes for risks, issues and opportunities for improvement. Identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with other team members across technical & functional disciplines.
- Develop and maintain integrations between Workday and other related systems.
- Manage and resolve incidents, service requests and change requests within agreed timeframe.
- Maintain the security and privacy of HR data. Design, develop and maintain security roles within Workday.
- Requirement gathering and related documentation, construct workflow charts and diagrams, creating test scenarios and training materials etc.
What you’ll need
· 5-8 years of Workday experience needed to develop cost-effective, timely solutions that meet functional and performance requirements.
· Preferred experience in Workday Core HR, Compensation, Benefits, Performance Management, Talent Management & Position Management.
· Knowledge of Workday Absence Management, Time Tracking, Onboarding, Advance Compensation and Compensation Planning is a definite advantage.
· Workday Inbound/ Outbound integrations using Core Connector, EIBs, packaged integration and Workday Studio integration.
· Workday Business Process configuration, Security setups, Report Writer, Calculated Fields, Advance reporting.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with employees at all levels.
Meet your team
We’re Enterprise IT. We implement and operate applications for TomTom’s shared services departments, such as Finance, Legal, HR and Sales. Key enterprise applications in our landscape are SAP, Workday, Salesforce, SAP BW and Biztalk. On our team, you’ll help ensure TomTom’s business operates efficiently and services are best delivered to our customers – making an impact on how people move every day.
· Home office benefits, with a setup budget and a monthly allowance to support
· Holiday package that includes your birthday off and a volunteering day per year.
· Bring your ideas and innovation to life during our Hackathon, DevDays, and more!
·Take on learning opportunities – internal programs, O’Reilly and LinkedIn learning.
· The opportunity to join one of the few top tech location specialists and have an impact on the future of mobility.
· Be part of a supportive, inclusive, and global culture