Daytona Beach, FL – Corp. Headquarters
We are looking for individuals who are eager to develop and apply their skills in ways that make a positive impact to communities. Here, you’ll be proud to be a part of a company known for putting safety and people first, combined with uncompromising integrity.
Build your future with TopBuild, where talent meets opportunity! TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the is the only insulation installer and specialty distributor of insulation solutions with a North America footprint. We make homes, businesses, and industrial facilities more energy efficient. We have over 400 branches across the US and Canada and our corporate headquarters is located in Daytona Beach, FL.
This is a hybrid working role. An expectation of 3 days working in our Daytona Beach office is expected.
Exciting opportunity for someone to set the strategy for HRIS, provide HR thought leadership, and drive adoption and utilization of a recently implemented Workday HCM application.
The Manager of HRIS will be a core member of the HR Leadership team with ownership of systems and processes that are used to engage with HR in the areas of Recruiting, Onboarding, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, and Talent. Leading a team of HRIS analysts responsible for configuration, reporting and solutioning, the HRIS Manager will work closely with HR process owners to drive continuous improvement by leveraging and optimizing Workday functionality along with other HR systems. As a strategic thought partner to HR and to the business, they will apply advanced technical knowledge and customer-centric thinking to drive adoption, innovation, and customer experience – ensuring our employees and applicants have the best experience possible.
Do you have what it takes?
- Build and maintain a roadmap for HRIS outlining future enhancements, integration/ automation opportunities, and support needs
- Lead the organization through the optimization phase of Workday by partnering with functional stakeholders within HR, Finance, Internal Audit, IT, and Operations to understand how Workday can be best leveraged to support organizational needs. Activity will involve assessing current business processes and recommending reconfiguration to business processes to drive overall process efficiencies.
- Tracking of HRIS related requests/projects/enhancements, resource allocation, and prioritization to ensure alignment with broader HR and company goals
- Lead HR data integration efforts to support for the organization’s mergers and acquisitions activity.
- Responsible for driving people analytics initiatives. Provide management support to the HR function in the areas of people metrics, complex reporting, and predictive analytics. Create dashboards/scorecards and executive presentations on key HR metrics.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve business processes to drive further adoption of Workday and greater return on investment
- Act as the primary liaison with Workday and third-party Workday support resources
- Responsible for HR compliance such as audits, change management and other key controls relative to SOX compliance
- Ensure Workday semi-annual releases are implemented – balancing testing efforts, change control, etc. with opportunities to leverage new functionality
- Plan and manage HR systems projects (upgrades, implementations, integrations, etc.) identified in the HRIS Roadmap
What qualifications do you need?
- Strategic thought partner with 5+ years of experience configuring and supporting Workday in the areas of Talent, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Learning, Recruiting, and Performance
- Workday implementation experience including change management, and leading an organization through stabilization and optimization efforts post-implementation
- Inclusive and collaborative leadership style
- Experience leading an enterprise HR application support team
- Experience with a variety of HR systems to support employees and applicants
- Demonstrated focus on the user experience within HR systems
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence positive business outcomes
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot, and work collaboratively with others to resolve issues
- Strong oral, written, analytical, and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and coach team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or comparable experience
- HR Generalist /Operational experience a plus
- Experience with other enterprise HCM platforms a plus (SAP, Oracle, Infor, ADP, Ceridian, etc.)