Daytona Beach, FL – Corp. Headquarters
We are looking for individuals who are eager to develop and apply their skills in ways that make a positive impact to communities. Here, you’ll be proud to be a part of a company known for putting safety and people first, combined with uncompromising integrity.
Build your career with TopBuild, where talent meets opportunity! TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading installer and distributor of insulation products to the United States construction industry, based on revenue. We provide insulation services nationwide through TruTeam®, which has over 215 branches, and through Service Partners® which distributes insulation from over 75 branches. TopBuild Home Services’ Environments for Living® program, is committed to helping builders construct high performance homes that are energy efficient, durable, and safe. TopBuild’s corporate headquarters is located in Daytona Beach, FL
Our role requires a recruiting professional with integrity, creativity, and high energy to fill a variety of positions; non-exempt through senior-level positions in field operations. You will be responsible for collaborating with and delivering exceptional customer service to field Hiring Managers and Branch/Regional leaders. Must have the ability to support sourcing and hiring high quality candidates timely and independently and to establish an on-going pipeline of candidates for a variety of positions.
- Champion the Candidate Experience for each affiliate company.
- Support the full lifecycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Develop relationships with hiring managers and senior leadership to effectively support evolving operational model and the relevant position profiles.
- Provide support and training to field hiring managers to ensure proficiency of processes, tools and understanding of changes or improvements.
- Partner with and manage recruiting relationships nationally to ensure efficient processes and appropriate contracts. Manage partners to ensure high quality candidates and smooth, simple process.
- Explore new sourcing channels and manage existing recruiting partners that create a pipeline of talent, with a focus on increasing diversity throughout the field.
- Partner with marketing to support a positive candidate experience and tell the company’s employer story through advertising, social media.
- Ensure diverse slate of candidates and ensure/invite/support diverse hiring teams.
- Champion ongoing process improvement for field recruiting
Applicant Tracking System, External Online Sources
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for field hiring manager questions regarding Applicant Tracking System and respond to inquiries regarding the hiring process.
- Leverage capabilities of ATS technology to source talent in a cost-effective, lean and innovative approach.
- Drive continuous review and improvement recommendations for Applicant Tracking System and HRIS Recruiting modules and processes
- Create and run custom & ad-hoc reports to senior management.
- Build and manage external online resources to leverage national presence and scale.
- Assist with onboarding best practices and questions with hiring managers.
HR Knowledge & Professional Development
- Remain current in regard to industry knowledge regarding evolving state & federal employment laws and regulations as they impact hiring.
- Practice and train/support behavioral based interview techniques and hiring practices to support a learning environment.
- Remain current in regard to social media trends and in general change in employment market trends.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Minimum Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
Functional Job Requirements:
- Four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum five (5) years progressive recruiting experience required.
- Knowledge and experience with social media technology, such as (Indeed, Zip Recruiter, LinkedIn etc.) required.
- Minimum experience: 5 years
- Required Industry Experience (Construction, Insulation, Trades, etc.):
- Legal Age Requirements: At least 18 years of age
- Experience with recruiting support for national field labor through recruiting/placement of senior level operations and sales professionals preferred.
- Preference for experience with Workday Recruiting module
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Type of Travel Required: National, Regional, Local
Amount of Travel Required: <10% (Job Fair, Trade Partners)
Work is performed in a typical office environment and may require standing, bending, lifting of boxes or packages under 10 lbs., and sitting for long periods of time.
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.