Phoenix, AZ (4809 Thistle)
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 100+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Who We Are:
TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, multicultural marketing, training and learning, and legal support services. TransPerfect also offers a suite of cutting edge technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making TransPerfect the vendor of choice for the world’s leading multinationals.
What You Will Be Doing:
The HR Administrator role is a key position within the Human Resources department that supports the entire organization. He/she is responsible for all data related items. This position has the potential to grow within the department with increasing, diverse responsibilities.
- New Hires process: ensure new hire procedure is properly completed (ensure paperwork is filled out and submit required documentation to payroll department on a timely manner)
- Terminations process: ensure termination procedure is properly completed (exit interview, termination documentations, etc), ensure paperwork is filled out and submit required documentation to payroll department on a timely manner
- Maintain Human Resource Information System (Workday) with all updated employee data
- Run various reports.
- Assists with new hire orientation
- Ensure changes to the employees’ profiles are properly reported and submitted to payroll
- Conduct audits to ensure that employee files have all necessary documents for local compliance purposes and maintain employee files with all updated employee data
- Prepares domestic payroll submission for TPC division.
- Assist employees in answering questions regarding policies, procedures and payroll related matters
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources
- 1-2 years in an HR environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with maximum discretion
- Ability to prioritize workload and multitask
- Demonstrated strong work ethic
- Excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and knowledge of PowerPoint
- Must have an interest and desire to pursue a career in Human Resources
- Experience with Workday a plus
Where Your Career Is Going:
At TransPerfect, there are a lot of growth opportunities. You’ll have the option to go into various paths within HR – the opportunities are endless! All departments offer career growth and development that can combine your skills, interest and experience. We encourage our employees to have a continuous dialogue with management about growth oppportuinties throughout your tenure with the company.
End your job search and find your career at TransPerfect #careersNOTjobs.
For more than 25 years, we have honed a culture where all kinds of ideas are shared and new ventures are not only welcomed, but also encouraged. In this fast-paced environment, employees are intellectually stimulated so they can grow alongside the organization. From Intern to President, we believe that every single employee should have a voice and contribute to the amazing services we offer our clients.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k matching, membership to child-care providers, and other TransPerks. You even get your birthday off because let’s face it, we’re stoked that you were born.
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
For more information on the TransPerfect Family of Companies, please visit our website at www.transperfect.com.