US-El Paso, TX
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 100+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
We are looking for an Interview Specialist that will bring new ideas and strategies and play a critical role in ensuring hiring top talent for our teams and a Professional Front Desk Receptionist with a friendly attitude and the ability to multitask to serve as TPC’s front desk receptionist. In this position, you will greet guests entering the building and help direct them where they need to go. In addition, you’ll be responsible for answering and managing the phones.
- Oversees full cycle recruitment, including sourcing, interviewing, testing, and negotiating offers.
- Devises sourcing strategies to attract top talent; creating job postings, contacting universities, determining advertising and posting resources
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications; interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications and behavioral interviewing questions
- Assess candidates’ language proficiency prior to scheduling for assessment
- Manages and facilitates the interview process to ensure a positive and timely experience for candidates.
- Develops relationships with universities; partner with career services to coordinate on-site interviews and consortiums; attend career fairs, and employer presentations
- Cold call and proactively recruit passive candidates for various positions
- Greet people entering the building, answer any questions, provide directions, and alert staff when someone is there to meet or visit them
- Answer a multiple-line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them within our message system along with setting up conference calls as requested
- Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system, and ensure they get to the recipient in a timely manner while also managing outgoing mail and packages for pickup
- Assist new applicants who come into the building to apply for positions, including providing them with applications, pens, and clipboards along with any reference material they may need, such as telephone directories or Wi-Fi passwords
- Handle filing and data entry as requested
- Perform other special projects or duties when required
As an Interview Specialist- Receptionist, you are a:
- Creative thinker – You are curious and unafraid to ask questions
- Hard worker – You are industrious and diligent in everything you do
- Innovator – You are willing to initiate changes and introduce new ideas
Your experience includes:
- Bachelor's Degree – preferred, not required
- At least two years of training or experience in customer service and office work
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Possess a high sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining consistent candidate contact during long-term recruitment lifecycles
- Superior attention to detail, organization, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Workday experience a plus – MS Office a must
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by states, federal, or local law.