TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 100+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
The Interview Specialist will bring new ideas, strategies, and play a critical role in ensuring hiring top talent for our teams.
- Oversees full cycle recruitment including sourcing, interviewing, testing, and negotiating offers.
- Devises sourcing strategies to attract top talent; creating job postings, contacting universities, determining advertising and posting resources
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications and behavioral interviewing questions
- Assess candidates’ language proficiency prior to scheduling for assessment
- Manages and facilitates the interview process to ensure a positive and timely experience for candidate.
- Develops relationships with universities; partner with career services to coordinate on-site interviews and consortiums, attend career fairs, and employer presentations
- Cold call and proactively recruit passive candidates for various positions
- Perform other special projects or duties when required
As a Talent Acquisition Assistant, you are a:
- Creative thinker – You are curious and unafraid to ask questions
- Hard worker – You are industrious and diligent in everything you do
- Innovator – You are willing to initiate changes and introduce new ideas
Your experience includes:
- Bachelor's Degree – preferred not required
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Possess a high sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining consistent candidate contact during long term recruitment lifecycles
- Superior attention to detail, organization, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Workday experience a plus – MS Office a must