New York, NY
Since 1977 we have delivered first class solutions to insurers worldwide, by combining global reach with local decision making. We have built customer & broker relationships on years of trust, experience and execution. Through our people, our products and our partnerships, we deliver the capacity and expertise necessary to contribute to the sustainable growth of prosperous communities worldwide. To do so, our colleagues work with:
Integrity Work honestly, to enhance TransRe’s reputation
Respect Value all colleagues. Collaborate actively.
Performance We reward excellence. Be accountable, manage risk and deliver TransRe’s strengths
Entrepreneurship Seize opportunities. Innovate for and with customers.
Customer Focus Anticipate their priorities. Exceed their expectations.
We have the following job opportunity in our New York City office:
As a member of the Treasury team the Treasury Analyst will be a key stakeholder in managing TransRe’s banking operations. This role will be part of a small and agile team which will allow for great visibility to management, and the ability to work on all facets of the Treasury function. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Monitoring and managing Treasury KYC review for new vendors
- Assisting in opening local and foreign bank accounts including updating users, entitlements, signatories etc.
- Preparing daily global bank balance reports
- Assisting in cash forecasting and monitoring operational balances and recommending movements of excess funds for investment
- Maintaining banking relationships, including bank portal facilitation
- Supporting Treasury team via processing of Letter of Credit reports, managing increases, decreases and draws
- Maintaining the trust collateral report and prepare drawdown requests as needed
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of procedures, policies and processes related to the Treasury function
- 2+ years of experience in banking, treasury, and cash management
- Experience interfacing with banks and maintaining banking relationships
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related business major is a plus
- Proficiency with Workday Software a plus
- Basic understanding of payment file types and transmission protocols
- Basic understanding of bank statement types and transmission protocols
- Ability to communicate treasury system requirements and issues to financial institutions and business stakeholders
- Advanced excel proficiency
- Knowledgeable in 1099 reporting
TransRe is supportive of an agile work schedule, which may differ based on individual roles, your local office’s practices and preferences marketplace trends, and TransRe’s business objectives. This position is eligible for a hybrid work schedule with 3 days in the office per week, and 2 days remote.
In addition to base salary, for this position, TransRe offers a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, and incentive pay opportunity. The anticipated annual base salary range in New York for this position, exclusive of benefits, paid time off, and incentive pay opportunity is $74,000 – 87,000. This range is an estimate and the actual base salary offered for this position will be determined based on certain factors, including the applicant’s specific skill set and level of experience.
This role is classified as salaried non-exempt under the Fair Labor Standard Act (FLSA). The incumbent will be paid for hours worked and will also be eligible to receive overtime pay.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we support diversity in the workforce.