What We’ll Bring:
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our team working with our US Markets and Solutions teams to help bring top talent to TU. This role will work directly with senior leaders in hiring for strategy, general management, and product strategy roles across industries. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, consultative, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and work with executive leaders to execute talent acquisition strategies and build comprehensive talent pipelines.
What You’ll Bring:
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency and can quickly prioritize when presented with a list of all ‘top priority’ situations
- Passion around sourcing passive candidates.
- Desire to dive in and become and subject matter expert across executive functions and industries that are critical to TU’s business.
- A collaborative mindset – TransUnion Talent Acquisition has a great team of people that are eager to share ideas, partner with each other, and support one another during the ebbs and flows of recruiting.
- Experience leveraging data to drive conversations with leaders
- Strong communication skills and business insight necessary to interact with candidates, hiring managers and senior leaders within the organization
- An analytical mindset that understands the importance of tracking metrics, both individual and team goals to increase performance
- Develop key relationships with business leaders across TransUnion and collaborate with business partners across the organization to drive forward TU talent initiatives.
- 7+ years of recruiting or talent acquisition experience
- BA/BS Degree
Impact You’ll Make:
- Source passive talent by conducting market research, developing Boolean search strings, finding and reaching out to passive individuals via our CRM database, LinkedIn, and other channels
- Identify opportunities to implement best practices and improve on current processes relevant to TU’s broader TA team.
- Advise hiring managers on market drivers for talent in a highly competitive environment – e.g. compensation data, workplace benefits, and up and coming companies relevant to TU.
- Launch searches by preparing market research, scheduling, and conducting hiring strategy sessions with hiring managers. Partner with hiring leaders to define the talent profile and tangible talent attraction strategies.
- Execute requisition postings by revising job descriptions, formatting content into fields, posting through workday, posting to relevant job boards
- Manage consultative relationship through documentation and follow-up to follow hiring strategy sessions: craft and deliver echo communications and hiring plans to hold hiring managers.
- Review incoming applications daily, reject any unqualified applicants, and reach out to qualified candidates via workday. Experience with Workday is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion’s Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Talent Acquisition