What We’ll Bring:
Information is a powerful thing. At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding innovative ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find new ways information can be used for good. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
What You’ll Bring:
As a Workday Support Analyst you will be analyzing and responding to customer inquiries, collaborating with your teammates to resolve issues. You will have the opportunity to write Workday reports and load data via EIBs. This role will allow you to participate in project work and enhance your knowledge across the HR Platform. You will have the opportunity to work with a great team in a fast paced environment, with the opportunity to increase your knowledge and skill set.
- 2-3 years of Workday experience troubleshooting customer inquiries
- Intermediate level experience in creating and modifying Workday reports
- Experience in creating, loading and troubleshooting mass data via EIBs
- Knowledge on Business Process Configuration
- Experience in troubleshooting Workday recruiting inquiries/issues
- Ability to analyze issues and work with peers and internal groups to resolve
- Identify and make recommendations for process improvements
- Ability to connect with customers, establish and maintain strong relationships
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to share knowledge and cross train team members
Impact You’ll Make:
We’d Love to See:
- Payroll knowledge or the desire to learn
- Workday Benefits knowledge
TransUnion Job Title
Sr Analyst, Corporate Systems