Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co. our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. We turn vacation inspiration into exceptional travel experiences through nearly 20 of the world’s leading travel brands under Wyndham Destinations, Panorama, and Travel + Leisure Co. Together we’re shaping the future of the travel industry by creating new possibilities for vacationers. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducts job analyses and market studies for jobs throughout the organization, by analyzing internal and external job data and providing guidance on salary ranges and leveling. Provide guidance to leaders and HR on compensation programs. Conducts ongoing internal market analyses of associates to ensure competitiveness with market. (30%)
- Manages the salary survey benchmarking and participation process. Organizes survey participation, ensures vendor contracts are updated and paid accordingly and facilitates updates to survey benchmarking system. Participates in North American surveys and coordinates participation for international surveys in partnership with international Total Rewards leads. (15%)
- Facilitates the annual merit planning process, providing program and system support to HR and international Compensation teams during planning process. Develops and distributes communication and training materials, generating reporting and analyzing merit awards vs budgets, compensation equity, etc. (15%)
- Implements annual salary structure review process (compensation grades, geographic differentials, and minimum wage analyses), including participating in various external salary benchmarking surveys, generating market analyses, and building recommendation for job grade movement, structure adjustments, differential changes, and new minimum wage rates (20%)
- Supports annual incentive plan management for both corporate and departmental plans including plan reviews, data audits and calculations. (10%)
- Performs other duties as assigned (10%)
- Occasional travel as required for business operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Human Resources, Finance, Business, Information Technology or related field. MBA, MHR, or related advanced degree is desired.
- WorldAtWork Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation preferred
Knowledge and skills
- Ability to conduct research, analyze information and data and present findings in a concise format
- Effectively communicate both in writing and verbally with all levels of leadership to achieve organizational goals
- Strong attention to detail including ability to anticipate data-related questions
- Ability to keep sensitive human resources and compensation information highly confidential
- Understanding of Accounting principles
- Excellent strategic, analytical and creative thinking aptitude in both an independent and team environment.
- Microsoft Excel – Expert User, Word and PowerPoint Advanced user
- Workday HCM and Advanced Compensation, or similar HCM software
- Willis Towers Watson Reward Compensation Analytics Tool or similar market pricing platform
- Minimum five (5) years HR and Broad-Based Compensation experience.
Experience equivalent to the education requirement may be accepted in lieu of the education requirement.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected], including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.