India – Chennai (PX)
Job Title: People Systems Analyst 2
We are strategic, collaborative, trusted People Systems experts leveraging Workday as a catalyst in transforming workplace & workforce practices
and the way workday connects & engages with Trimble. This mission is a critical foundation required to support the Connect & Scale 2025 strategy.
Individual Contributor role. Ability to work with the multi-location, multicultural global team is a must. Strong workday experience is required.
This Workday specialist is an inquisitive, energetic, and collaborative People Systems Analyst who can assist with Trimble’s goal of continually increasing Workday’s efficiency and functionality in its work environment. Working collaboratively, this position will be assisting with a broad range of activities including general systems ticket support, auditing, testing, and troubleshooting, and experience with onboarding or PTO plan configuration is a plus. The role will act as a support for a global project and configuration team with the opportunity to learn specific module support and configuration.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supports global ticketing system which can include requests such as report generation, report scheduling, recurring data audits, general troubleshooting and PX requests from global stakeholders.
- Conducts systems audits in some areas of HCM data including organization set up, report maintenance and scheduling.
- Assist with testing of new Workday functionality and regular Workday release updates.
- Compile work instructions for use in the new global ticketing system – documentation of processes including compensation changes, terminations, new supervisory organization requests, etc.
- Replicates and verifies customer issues and escalates appropriately to the People Systems SMEs.
- When necessary, serve as project support for new Workday initiatives, including assistance with configuration, data loads, and testing.
Measure of success
Effectively analyzes, troubleshoots and resolves HRIS issues to completion; focuses on continuous improvement.
Assists in effective review, testing and implementation of Workday updates.
Ability to provide accurate and timely data for audit documentation requests, ticket requests, and general People Systems inquiries.
Participates as part of the team responsible for Trimble’s Workday support help desk which services employee questions, data requests, report requests, access issues, including global WD accounts and supervisory organization maintenance.
Create EIB loads, including ensuring that data is complete and accurate prior to completing the loads. These can include mandatory pay increase EIBs, acquisition data loads, and reorgs. Teams with PX Partners and People Ops to maintain data integrity.
Assisting as back up for SMEs in onboarding and PTO plan testing and configuration.
Education, Experience & other qualification requirements
- 3+ years supporting HRIS systems and at least 2 years of practical Workday experience.
- Experience in supporting a global ticketing system for PX systems.
- Experience in maintaining/creating documentation and effectively explaining requirements, design, development, and testing.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and perform against tight deadlines and multi-task effectively.
- Self-motivator balanced with a desire to achieve team goals.