***NOTE: This is a Workday Integration Developer. Prior Workday development experience is required. Boomi Dimensions experience is a plus.***
- Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the Trinity Health Mission, Vision, and Values in behaviors, practices, and decisions
- Consults with Providers, clinicians, executives and management at all levels to provide support for decisions, workflows, new initiatives and others duties as assigned.
- Provides critical analysis of data to support assigned program, project and/or engagement and articulates same to colleagues, customers, business owners and all levels of management as required.
- Guides and contributes to the corporate, TIS, departmental and RHM development of program and project deliverables to align with corporate strategy.
- Provides specialized guidance as required for integration, architectures, system selection, strategy, electronic health and/or financial records, clinical systems implementations and clinical process transformation.
- Researches and contributes to recommendations into timing of introduction of new functionality. Supports upgrade design process and decision-making.
- Recommends innovative application solutions to product workflow, patient safety, productivity and financial problems.
- Investigates issues identified by TIS and site personnel. Validates impact. Supports Trinity Health management to prioritize vendor, TIS and business process issues. Defines issues and recommends solutions.
- Provides leadership direction for application integration decisions with impacts across applications and clinical / business units. Assists Product Teams in development of design and required documentation
- Analyzes business processes and reengineers those processes to improve business and/or clinical needs
- Prepares or participates in the preparation of detailed project work plans and project status reports.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, the Trinity Health Integrity and Compliance Program, Code of Conduct, as well as other policies and procedures in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical, and professional behavior.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Healthcare or related field or an equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years Information Technology experience and people management experience preferred.
- Clinical systems:
- Must possess a good understanding of the Healthcare Acute and Ambulatory environments, including challenges and issues specific to same. Healthcare clinical systems industry experience required.
- Financial systems:
- Must possess a good understanding of financial back-office operations in a shared services environment, including challenges and issues specific to the same. Healthcare financial systems industry experience required.
- Ability to manage multiple disparate ideas to achieve a single reasonable and comprehensive solution.
- Ability to manage complex problem solving.
- Ability in consulting/collaborating with all levels of an organization to develop solutions to achieve desired outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, human relations, management and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and group process skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and work of others to meet defined goals.
- Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative shared leadership environment.
- Ability to travel.
- Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals and values of Trinity Health.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- This position operates in a typical office environment. The area is well lit, temperature controlled and free from hazards.
- Incumbent communicates, in person and over the phone, with people in a number of different locations on technical issues. Manual dexterity is needed in order to operate keyboard. Hearing is needed for telephone and in person communication.
- The environment in which the incumbent will work requires the ability to concentrate, meet deadlines, work on several projects at the same period and adapt to interruptions.
- Must be able to adapt to frequently changing work assignments and priorities.
- Must be able to tolerate frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to organize own work priorities and alter them as necessary.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed as an exhaustive list of duties so assigned.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is one of the largest not-for-profit, Catholic healthcare systems in the nation. Built on the foundation of our Mission and Core Values, we integrate diversity, equity, and inclusion in all that we do. Our colleagues have different lived experiences, customs, abilities, and talents. Together, we become our best selves. A diverse and inclusive workforce provides the most accessible and equitable care for those we serve. Trinity Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by law.