Trinity Health PACE programs are nationally recognized for providing high quality, comprehensive care in the communities we serve. Our services are built upon a 30-year history of Programs of All-Inclusive Care (PACE) for the elderly in the United States. Trinity Health PACE is one of the largest PACE providers in the country. With new strategy, vision and technology, we are growing and shaping the future of healthcare!
We have a pioneering care model here at Trinity Health PACE programs offer continuous, quality care to the elderly, allowing them the independence of living at home. Seniors who qualify for nursing home care alternatively have the option to receive comprehensive care from an interdisciplinary team of experts, all focused on improving participants’ health. At our centers, seniors receive clinical and rehabilitation therapy and build relationships with doctors, nurses and fellow participants – all under one roof.
Positions Summary for Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (Senior Healthcare Recruiter) – This is a remote position to provide support recruitment efforts in multiple states.
Responsible for executing recruitment activities from sourcing to offer for critical and management level positions. Acts as a coach, mentor and resource for Talent Acquisition Partners. Collaborates with HR Business Partners and hiring managers for assigned divisions to address Talent Acquisition needs. Provides consultative services including workforce planning, establishing service level agreements, regular reporting and developing sourcing strategies as needed, while maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers and delivering a top-notch candidate experience. Activities include but are not limited to attracting and identifying candidates to fill positions; managing the interview process; conducting interviews; guiding newly hired colleagues through the onboarding process, and coordinating relocation services. Ensures consistency of employer brand to attract and recruit diverse top talent. Sources (up to 25%), assesses and selects qualified applicants to be referred as candidates for open searches, which includes networking and cultivating a talent pipeline in a creative and effective manner.
- Must possess a comprehensive knowledge of talent acquisition, human resources, employment laws and regulations as normally obtained through a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or a related field with five (5) years of related talent acquisition experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience recruiting and sourcing in a 3rd party agency environment within the healthcare sector is preferred.
- Ability to continuously review talent acquisition programs and processes by utilizing quality and process design improvement tools and techniques to seek new, innovative ways to deliver higher value services more efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to collaborate with senior level leadership as a credible, results-driven and valued business partner by engaging in proactive discussions and decision around mission attainment, business performance, financial operations and impacts, negotiations, strategy and development of key talent programs and processes to identify and address current and future business and people challenges.
- Ability to serve as a steward of the culture by working to establish and maintain a caring, collaborative and high performance culture and displaying a commitment to diversity. Ability to understand organizational relationships and structures.
- Ability to continuously learn and seek personal and professional growth opportunities in technical areas of professional focus and to build credibility with customers, peers, and team members.
- Ability to deliver consistent service utilizing the requisite subject matter knowledge and expertise to address people, process and technology related issues. Ability to serve as a mentor to other Talent Acquisition professionals.
- Proven customer-service orientation. Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to discuss detailed technical or sensitive information with internal and external customers. Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills and ability to manage and complete work in an efficient and thorough manner.
- Experience with Workday and Applicant Tracking Systems is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, consultative, relationship building and conflict management skills in order to source candidates, initiate, and develop productive working partnerships with management and staff. Ability to foster relationships built on sustainable trust in order to provide long-lasting, comprehensive advice and service on HR related issues. Ability to read the subtle nuances of situations and react/plan accordingly.
- Flexibility in handling and prioritizing completion of multiple tasks/projects in a timely and organized manner.
- Experience with using electronic media, social networking, internet research, candidate mining, and professional organizations to source candidates and build talent pipelines. Experience working with recruitment CRM systems preferred.
- Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals, and values of Trinity Health.
- Must be able to travel to various Trinity sites or recruiting events as needed (15% to 20% of the time).
Benefits of joining a winning team!
- Warm and supportive environment
- Enjoy a truly patient-centered focus
- Excel with supportive, motivated colleagues in an inspiring environment
- Competitive salary
- Career paths and professional development
- Learn the industry’s best, easy-to-use, advanced technology
- Day 1 health benefits
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive orientation
- Get paid daily with Daily Pay
We have an energizing new vision and strategy. Join us and shape the future of healthcare!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.