Mercy Health West Michigan Hospital Campus – Grand Rapids, Mi
Responsible for executing recruitment activities from sourcing to offer for entry to middle level management and individual contributor positions. Collaborates with HR Business Partners and hiring managers for assigned divisions to address Talent Acquisition needs. Provides consultative services including workforce planning, establishing service level agreements, and regular reporting and developing sourcing strategies as needed. Maintains and fosters excellent relations with hiring managers and providing a highly professional and excellent candidate experience.
What the Talent Acquisition Partner will need:
- Must possess a comprehensive knowledge of talent acquisition, human resources, employment laws and regulations as normally obtained through a Bachelor’s degree with three (3) years of related talent acquisition experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience recruiting and sourcing in a 3rd party agency environment within the healthcare sector is preferred.
- Experience with Workday and Applicant Tracking Systems is preferred.
- Flexibility in handling and prioritizing completion of multiple tasks/projects in a timely and organized manner.
- Experience with using electronic media, social networking, internet research, candidate mining, and professional organizations to source candidates and build talent pipelines.
What the Talent Acquisition Partner will do:
- Identifying candidates to fill new and vacant positions
- Managing the interviewing process, inclusive of candidate screening, selection decision making, job offer creation and drug screening
- Guiding newly hired colleagues through the onboarding process to ensure colleague acclimation and retention
- Coordinating relocation services for internal and external candidates who have accepted job offers.
- Ensures consistency of employer brand to attract and recruit diverse top talent.
- Sources (up to 25%), assesses and selects qualified applicants to be referred as candidates for open searches, which includes networking and cultivating a talent pipeline in a creative and effective manner.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.