Dallas – Headquarters
Join TBK Bank!
At TBK Bank, we’re a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Analyst is responsible for the technical and functional support of Workday. This role participates in the design, build, and system administration of Workday including data integrity, data analysis, configuration, consultation, and reporting for HCM, Absence, and Reporting. This position will partner with the HR teams including Payroll & Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Talent & Organizational Development, and Diversity & Inclusion as well as management across the organization to seek out opportunities to better utilize Workday technology to help support key business processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the advanced subject matter expert within Workday Absence Management
- Act as the internal point of contact for answering team member and manager questions and troubleshooting problems
- Partner with Payroll and Leave team for updates to absence configurations including annual holiday and floating holiday calendar and termination payouts
- Maintain and process tasks within the Workday system including import loads, business processes, creating new locations, etc
- Consult and manage projects from original concept through successful completion
- Manage problem-solving activities to assess problems and implement and test solutions leading to desired business results
- Create, maintain and improve Workday ad hoc custom reports, dashboards, and analytics across all aspects of Workday continuously
- Continuously review, analyze, and recommend enhancements to improve business processes, workflows, and data integrity
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement that delivers scalable and repeatable business processes to support the business
- Regularly review and revise operating procedures and internal documentation for HR teams and managers
- Partner with HR leaders and managers to understand needs and provide recommendations to keep Workday business process simple and efficient
- Build project plans, ensure adherence to project schedules, maintain a systems orientation and can work effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning and solutions.
- Assist with communication of product updates and future product releases
- Consult with users in diagnosing and resolving problems; perform root cause analysis, identify, and execute solutions and escalate issues when necessary
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Human Resources, or other related field or equivalent Minimum Special Certifications or Technical Skills
- Three plus years of Workday experience in HCM, Absence, Reporting along with relevant experience in EIB mass updates, custom reports, dashboards, business process troubleshooting, and staffing model using Position Management is required
- Experience with absence management in a multi-state environment
- Experience with Workday Recruiting platform a plus
- Workday HCM Certification is preferred, but not required
- Experience on at least one full life cycle Workday HCM implementation preferred
- Proven Project management or Project Leading experience on Workday HCM system implementations, improvements, and ongoing support
- Understanding of Workday security and domains
- Knowledge of building custom reports and dashboards
- Implemented and managed data feeds to 3rd party applications
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with both technical and business audiences, identifying and articulating user issues/resolutions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time and be sensitive to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities; strong data analysis acumen and focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated skill in generating HRIS reports, including collecting and analyzing data, evaluating HR Information and drawing logical conclusions
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Strong MS Office skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k and much more.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!