Clearwater, FL, USA
Horsham, PA, USA
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner is responsible for proactively sourcing top talent. Partnering with hiring leaders, Talent Acquisition Business Partner will define requirements and develop a targeted recruitment approach.
- Partner closely with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing of highly qualified diverse candidates across our industry.
- Must be able to source passive candidates at all levels uniquely.
- Deliver balanced, diverse pipelines as well as actively network and establish positive relationships with diverse candidates and organizations.
- Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (OD, HRIS, Benefits, Operations HR, etc.)
- Build and maintain a network of potential diverse candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management.
- Identify external organizations, local events, and conferences that help create new sourcing channels for our short-term and long-term hiring needs.
- Identify, organize and/or attend a variety of recruitment events to build our talent pipeline and promote C&D’s employment brand.
- Contribute to C&D’s career and social media presence on approved platforms.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or commensurate experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in talent acquisition.
- Experience sourcing, interviewing, negotiating, and networking with candidates at all levels of an organization.
- Working knowledge of HR principles, industry practices, and legal requirements related to HR policies and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze complex employee relations issues and provide recommendations for well-reasoned, practical solutions and alternatives.
- Strong work ethic and enthusiasm for taking on a wide range of projects and responsibilities.
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize while handling multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as cross-functionally, and collaborate with others.
- Business acumen, which demonstrates an understanding of short and long-term business demands.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or commensurate experience
- LinkedIn superuser
- Workday experience
if you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!