The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You’ll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won’t receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Partner with team and HR leaders to align business strategy, information reporting, and information delivery in support of projects, information needs, and changing requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Consult and partner with business leaders to align business strategy, information reporting, and information delivery.
2. Research, analyze, design, and/or maintain data sources in information systems in support of projects, information needs, and changing requirements.
3. Execute data and report validations to support ongoing quality assurance processes. Exercise judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
4. Develop business requirements for new reporting capabilities.
5. In-depth knowledge within own professional discipline and a foundational understanding of concepts and principles of other related professional disciplines.
6. Apply subject-matter or functional expertise and knowledge of best practices derived from experience and external networking to solve a range of complex technical and operational problems.
7. Take a new perspective on existing solutions to solve complex problems.
8. Lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements; play significant roles in larger, more complex initiatives.
9. Explain and interpret complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Technology, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent education and experience
2. Three years of Workday experience
3. In-depth understanding of principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with the professional discipline (e.g., information technology, project management, finance, risk management, etc.).
4. Understand foundational concepts of other related professional disciplines
5. Experience managing small projects
6. Ability to manage competing priorities
7. Ability to interpret and explain complex information to a range of audiences and build consensus among different stakeholders
8. Knowledge of the industry’s competitive landscape and the factors that differentiate Truist and its competitors in the market
9. Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates
1. Workday certifications in any of the following areas: HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Security, Performance/Talent, Compensation, Recruiting, or Reporting
2. Master’s degree or MBA
3. Project management and reportin experience
4. Previous experience in the banking industry.
5. Previous experience in Human Resources
6. Experience working in an Agile environment
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
Sitting / Standing / Walking / Bending / Lifting
Able to sit for extended periods of time and periodically move about during the work day.
Visual / Audio / Speaking
Able to access and interpret client information received from the computer and be able to hear and speak with individuals in person and on the phone
Manual Dexterity / Keyboarding
Able to work standard office equipment, including PC keyboard and mouse, copy/fax machines, and printers.
Able to focus, interpret information logically to solve problems, and answer customers’ questions appropriately.
Able to work all hours scheduled, including overtime as directed by manager/supervisor and required by business need.
Minimal and up to 10%
Physical Conditions / Environment
Normal office environment where there is little or no discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or other disagreeable elements.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.