Fort Worth TX – Telecommuter
Orlando FL – (Orange) – Telecommuter
Tampa FL – (Hillsborough) -Telecommuter
Austin TX (Williamson) – Telecommuter
Dallas TX – Telecommuter
Tampa FL – (Duval) – Telecommuter
Austin TX – (Travis) Telecommuter
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You’ll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won’t receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
The Lead HR Technology Configuration Consultant position will manage and provide systems and business process analysis, design, and configuration to develop, test, and implement complex technological solutions to support Talent Acquisition applications, including our Career site, as well as, Workday ATS. Provide consultative support to business leaders for business process analysis, design, configurations, and best practices recommendations to deliver solutions to solve complex business needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Partner and consult with business leaders to understand the business strategy and needs. Research, design, configure, test, implement, and maintain Workday in support of the strategy and needs.
2. May use subject matter or functional expertise to lead the testing lifecycle. Develop the test plan, test scenarios, and identify test cases through regression, integration, user acceptance, and end-to-end testing.
3. Apply in-depth, comprehensive, and specialized expertise and/or a significant breadth of expertise in own professional discipline and other related disciplines in order to serve as the subject matter expert and effectively consult with and provide business leaders with effective technological solutions.
4. Interpret internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve systems, processes, or services.
5. Apply a comprehensive understanding of how the organization operates to solve technical, operational, and business problems. Stay current with emerging technologies and trends to proactively identify improvements and/or comply with policies and regulations.
6. Lead teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and complexity, often with implications and/or resource requirements beyond own LOB or function.
7. Mentor less experienced teammates to build their own technical expertise.
8. Impact the achievement of client, operational, project, service, and risk management objectives.
9. Design, test, and implement scalable, flexible, and maintainable business processes and solutions to be efficient and effective from both a client and system perspective utilizing best practices and in accordance with defined requirements.
10. Act as liaison between lines of business and Enterprise Technology partners to ensure requirements are understood and met, and resources are appropriately allocated to projects.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent education and related training or experience
2. Broad and in-depth knowledge in multiple HS areas including HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Compensation Administration, Time and Labor, Performance, Talent, and Recruiting
3. 5 yrs of experience with Workday and/or Workday Pro Certification
4. Ability to solve complex technical and business problems
5. Ability to lead complex projects with moderate resource requirements and risk
6. Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and implement best practices to improve products, processes, or services
7. Highly effective organizational skills and time management in order to manage multiple projects and deadlines
8. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to express complex technical and business concepts in terms that are understandable to all levels within the business unit, technical unit, and corporate management
1. Previous experience with support of Talent Acquisition/Talent Management applications such as Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools and external/internal career sites
2. Previous experience in the banking industry
3. Previous experience working in an Agile environment
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
Sitting / Standing / Walking / Bending / Lifting
Able to sit for extended periods of time and periodically move about during the work day.
Visual / Audio / Speaking
Able to access and interpret client information received from the computer and be able to hear and speak with individuals in person and on the phone
Manual Dexterity / Keyboarding
Able to work standard office equipment, including PC keyboard and mouse, copy/fax machines, and printers.
Able to focus, interpret information logically to solve problems, and answer customers’ questions appropriately.
Able to work all hours scheduled, including overtime as directed by manager/supervisor and required by business need.
Minimal and up to 10%
Physical Conditions / Environment
Normal office environment where there is little or no discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or other disagreeable elements.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.