The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You’ll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won’t receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for providing day to day leadership and motivation to drive performance of geographically distributed teammates. Ensure that Teammate Care meets service, quality and performance metrics, while driving operational excellence and industry leading teammate experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Lead a team of Tier 1 teammates and ensure adequate phone and email coverage is in place for area of responsibility.
2. Manage day to day operations for Teammate Care Payroll Tier 1 to ensure operational efficiency, while delivering superior teammate/retiree experiences. Deliver daily direction and communication to the team to ensure all inquiries are answered within service levels and quality standards. Act as point of contact for escalations and use independent judgement for resolution within established guidelines.
3. Handle administrative tasks such as teammate time sheets, tracking time off, performance reviews, development plans and corrective action up to and including termination. Ensuring equal accountability for all teammates.
4. Build and maintain smooth hand-offs of complex cases to specialist teams for resolution.
5. Structured coaching to develop teammates to provide quality service for immediate needs and solutions for the future. Research documented and undocumented teammate complaints for validity, follow up with teammate when necessary, and deliver and track coaching when required. Utilize a variety of monitoring and coaching tools to ensure performance standards are achieved, while fostering an environment of teammate development and retention.
6. Act as a consultant to business segment/ function senior management, Center of Excellence (COE) and HR partners in the design and implementation of customized solutions to meet the business objective, including but not limited to, resolving technical, operational or risk management challenges. Have sound and comprehensive understanding of the business and organizational strategies and processes.
7. Partner with HR enablement team to improve policies, systems, procedures and provide input on initiatives, resolving issues and execute business objectives. Support adoption of technology solutions to enhance teammate inquiry management.
8. Ensure that teammates are following established policies, procedures, guidelines, regulations and laws to protect both our teammates and Truist from any unnecessary risk, following the established risk management practices to meet compliance and audit requirements.
9. Demonstrated team leadership skills and the ability to build strong teams. Hire and develop teammates to drive teammate engagement and retention to achieve optimized performance.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
2. A minimum of three years of experience in operations, shared services, Payroll and/or other functional areas within human resources or a call center/shared services environment.
3. Proven leadership skills with a minimum of three years of management experience as a people leader with ability to exercise judgment in solving technical, operational, and organizational challenges in the context of business objectives and priorities.
4. Ability to analyze information and convert related activities into a comprehensive work plan.
5. Strong communication skills, including active listening.
6. Ability to multi-task and drive multiple projects.
7. Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
8. Proven ability to handle confidential, non-public or otherwise restricted information with integrity.
9. Demonstrated problem-solving, time management and priority setting skills.
10. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products, especially Microsoft Excel.
1. Discipline specific certification
2. PHR/SPHR/SHRM Certifications
3. Experience with Workday
4. Experience with Salesforce and ServiceNow
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.