University of Minnesota Physicians has an outstanding opportunity for a Lead Learning Business Partner. The Lead Learning Business Partner helps create a culture of empowered, engaged learning at M Physicians. He/she collaborates with Learning Business Partners, the Workday Technology team, and Learning Content Subject Matter Experts in order to create an outstanding experience for our learners. He/she will also be actively involved in managing and prioritizing the roadmaps for content development and the adoption of new functionality in Workday Learning.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for learning and is motivated to create an outstanding experience for our learners. Preferred candidates are self-motivated, self-directed and adaptable; they can successfully prioritize and manage projects and initiatives in a matrixed environment. He/she can successfully balance work that involves innovative thinking with being highly detailed and organized.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manages the roadmap for content build for the Learning Technology team. Partners with the Learning Business Partners and leadership on management of overall projects and initiatives. Reviews new initiatives with Learning Business Partners and content owners to determine scope of project, prioritization and timelines.
- Leads and manages the functional roadmap for Workday Learning. Partners with the Workday Technology team, content creators, and subject matter experts on how to create an outstanding learning experience. Identifies opportunities to maximize our learning catalog and its usage. Develops reporting and metrics to help review adoption, use, and feedback.
- Partners with the Workday Technology team and leadership on roadmap functionality for Workday Learning and Extended Enterprise. Partners in the design, testing and launching of new functionality.
- Builds and maintains the campaign audience framework for M Physicians. Partners with content owners and subject matter experts on audience definition. Maintains audience library so subject matter experts and Learning Business Partners have easy access to audiences.
- Assists in the troubleshooting of technical issues related to content and Workday Learning. Partners with content owners on issue resolution to content and/or audience definition. Assists with new Workday functionality testing and/or catalog management and auditing.
Qualified Candidates Possess
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development and/or business or equivalent combination of education and experience in training/development, learning administration, project management and/or content development related experience
- 3+ years of previous experience in a learning or training/development role with experience in managing projects and initiatives.
- Broad knowledge of learning concepts, project management, reporting and analytics
- Exceptional MS Office suite skills including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to combine and analyze data from multiple sources
- Excellent people skills – able to build results-oriented relationships; strong partnering and influencing skills
- Results oriented with the ability to drive results – including others in a matrixed organization – in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and data analysis skills
- Proven process improvement skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information
- Previous experience in healthcare
- Previous experience with Workday Learning or a strong desire to learn it
UMPhysicians values its employees and encourages them to grow and advance in their careers.
Employee should consult the Internal Application policy prior to submitting an application to confirm eligibility for transfer or promotion. UMPhysicians’ goal is to hire the most qualified candidate for every position. For this reason, employees are encouraged to apply to positions for which they qualify but are never guaranteed the position.