The Human Resources Business Partner positon will be the HR partner for the functional organizations supporting the business (Finance, HR, IT, Legal, R&D and Operations). This role is accountable to these sites to ensure Human Resources services are delivered in a cost efficient and high quality manner and will provide business partnership to the Senior Leaders and their leadership teams. They will also be a key player in the Global Talent Management processes, especially in Talent Development.
The scope of activities includes workforce planning, talent management, communication, leadership development and learning & development. The Human Resources Business will be expected to provide guidance and recommendations on diverse and/or complex issues, and ensure compliance based on accurate interpretation of federal, state and local policies and regulations. The Human Resources Business Partner will be expected to keep good relationship with the leaders and be the eyes/ears to ensure engagement is strong.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field and 4-6 years HR experience; or Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field and 3-5 years HR experience. This position requires strong negotiation, communication (verbal and written) and coaching skills. Must possess excellent leadership and management skills. Must be able to handle a diverse and heavy workload. Experience with Workday is also a plus. This role will have excellent visibility to the executive team and is designed to strengthen the HR talent bench. It is an exciting role for someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, dive into the details, but also able to lift their heads and think strategically. This role reports to and partners with the Chief Talent Officer to deliver world class HR capabilities to the company. This role will be based in the new Dallas Headquarters location in Las Colinas.
Responsibilities: (List essential responsibilities)The incumbent is expected to
duties Living the Unifrax Values of Safety, Ethics, People, Commitment, Customer Focus, Innovation, Continuous Improvement,
Teamwork, and Speed and Agility.
Unifrax Values – the incumbent is expected to perform the duties Living the Unifrax Values of Safety, Ethics, People, Commitment, Customer Focus, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Teamwork, and Speed and Agility.
- Be a strategic thought partner to the Functional leadership teams
- Bring the voice of employees to critical organizational decisions
- Take an active role in understanding business issues. Recommend and develop approaches and programs to address those challenges.
- Help Recruit, hire and develop employees
- Administer company policies and procedures including participation in new employee orientation
- Maintain human resources systems, ensuring accurate and timely processing of employee information
- Facilitate group processes and enable and encourage employee involvement, problem solving, targets and best practices concepts
- Provide advice and coaching to local managers on people policies and procedures, employment arrangements and local labor law
- Support managers to resolve employee relations cases (such as disciplinary, grievance, absence, retirement, social disputes, etc.)
- Provide HR data analysis and insight, enabling informed, fact based decision making
- Support the implementation of varied HR projects enabling successful delivery of the HR strategy
- Provide first line support to employees on local employment related queries
- Participate in Global HR Projects
- Lead and/or support Global Talent Management Activities