Bangalore, KA, India
We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
• A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
• Solves complex problems and takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
• identifying organizational need for new applications
• preparing technical specification as a roadmap for software
• implementing, testing and integrating new applications
• performing routine system backups and upgrades
• monitoring, recoding and responding to requests for support
• investigating and diagnosing system faults and errors
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Minimum of 5 year of professional experience, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Should have overall 5-10 Years of HR transformations Development/Production Support experience.
- Should have minimum 3-4 Years of Workday Integration Development and/or Support experience in Workday HCM, payroll interfac.
- Must have strong STUDIO integration experience and should be able to design, develop and test complex studio integrations independently.
- Should have very good experience with Cloud Connectors, CCW, EIB, DT's, XML/ XSLT, PICOF, and Workday STUDIO custom integrations, Report Writer BIRT.
- Should have hands on experience on PECI/PICOF
- Should have knowledge of Business Process Configuration, Security, ISSG/ISU.
- Should be able to create detailed system integration specifications, field mapping, and system process designs.
- Must be able to resolve incidents and cases and provide production support
- Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements.
- Ability to help resolve integration issues requiring a depth of expertise in the Workday solution
- Proficiency with web service technologies (REST, SOAP, WSDL, SSL, PGP, SAML).
- Experience on Middleware integrations with Workday Configuration will be preferred.
- Understanding of HCM functional modules – Core HR, Recruitment, Compensation etc will be preferred.
- Understanding SDLC and Agile methodologies