Home Based Switzerland
Bern 14, Switzerland
We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
Unisys is currently looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist based in Switzerland to join our growing in-house EMEA Talent Acquisition Team.
Reporting to the UK/DACH/Spain Talent Acquisition Leader, this individual will work closely with HR and Business Leaders to identify and hire high caliber talent for roles; driving and managing the full recruitment lifecycle, with a primary focus on both technical and non-technical roles in Switzerland and the DACH sub-region.
- Consult with Hiring Managers to discuss open requisition requirements and devise an appropriate sourcing strategy.
- Create and maintain job postings on internal and external websites, job boards, professional media sites and publications
- Source candidates through conventional and non-conventional methods of recruitment including proactive sourcing, internet mining and networking etc.
- Drive reduction of contingency and retained staffing agency usage.
- Evaluate prospective candidates through resume reviews and screening conversations
- Present hiring managers with qualified and diverse candidate slates
- Assist in arranging candidate interviews where required
- Provide consultation to Hiring Managers at offer stage
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout the recruiting process
- Lead multiple recruiting projects across several locations simultaneously
- Utilise Workday (ATS) and other reporting systems to ensure candidate and requisition data is kept up to date to enable effective reporting on status and hiring activity.
- Research the industry landscape, stay on top of market trends and provide market intelligence to Hiring Managers/ Workforce Management Team for upcoming, new and existing demand
- Lead and/or participate in EMEA Talent Acquisition Team projects and initiatives as required
You will be successful in this role if you have:
Key Experience and Qualities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English is required
- Proven experience within an internal recruitment function is preferable, but a track record of direct sourcing using multiple methodologies such as the internet, social media and e-sources as a research tool is required
- Project management and process improvement experience is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and recruit for a broad range of positions – previous IT/Technology recruitment experience is required.
- Ability to work across multiple countries and business leaders simultaneously to effectively eliminate roadblocks and drive successful execution of the recruitment process
- Exceptional relationship building, candidate and stakeholder management skills
- Strong team-player and individual contributor with a genuine passion for recruitment
- Workday ATS knowledge is a preferable but not essential
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint