At UTA we are driven by our commitment to excellence. This Workday HRIS Director will direct a team of HRIS professionals and own the ongoing design, deployment, and maintenance of Workday HCM (Core HCM, Absence, Time Tracking, Compensation, and Recruiting). You will work with key business stakeholders and our HR organization to solve business problems through technology and enable UTA to continue to grow and scale. You will be responsible for providing strategic direction for the Workday HCM platform and the Workday HRIS team. You will also get to partner with stakeholders across our global company to support our technology roadmap and digital transformation initiatives.
The salary range for this role is $175,000 to $250,000 commensurate with experience and skills.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of skilled HRIS analysts – ensuring day-to-day system support and operations are balanced with strategic projects and initiatives
- Provide strategic direction for the Workday HCM platform and Workday HRIS team; partner with the HR leadership to create an annual roadmap based on business needs and available resources
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement Workday HCM enhancements, best practices, and operational processes that help automate, build efficiencies, enable self-service, and eliminate manual processes
- Be hands on when needed – willing and able to configure business processes, conditional rules, security, alerts, notifications, and reports
- Represent the Workday HRIS team by clearly communicating solution options that enable informed decisions by stakeholders
- Ensure data integrity and that processes are aligned with regulatory standards, as well as serve as the main point of contact for HR Compliance and Internal Audit teams
- Collaborate closely with IT/Finance Systems/Payroll to lead Workday Releases and ensure alignment across the Workday platform
- Partner with IT Operations and Legal on the creation and maintenance of change management policies and procedures
What You’ll Need
- 10+ years of work experience in HRIS/HRIT
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Extensive Workday configuration experience, including supporting a global implementation of Workday
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast paced, performance driven environment
- Cross-functional project management experience
- Ability to interact and influence leadership and cross functional partners
- Excellent communication skills
- A customer service mindset and approach to supporting the business
- Desire to build consumer like digital experiences in Workday for our employees
What You’ll Get
- The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies, and within one of the top entertainment marketing and consulting practices.
- Access to the UTA network of talent, creators, filmmakers.
- An opportunity to be involved and play an active role in client conversations and activities taking place all the way up to senior C-Suite leadership.
- A strong collaborative atmosphere where entrepreneurial ideas and spirit are highly prized.
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world’s most
iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and change makers—from actors, athletes and
musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in
global entertainment, UTA’s business spans talent representation, content production, as well
as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world’s biggest brands. Affiliated
companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and
MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome
all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.