UTA seeks a Manager, People Operations. In this role, you impact the employee life-cycle, by executing and building thoughtful, business critical and people-focused processes. This position will be responsible for developing and executing HR processes and procedures, ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, and providing operational support to the People Team. You also will partner with stakeholders to develop new solutions to existing People challenges drive change across a rapidly-growing organization.
This is a full-time position with benefits. The salary range for this role is $100,000—$120,000 commensurate with experience and skills.
What You Will Do
- Develop and implement HR processes and procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the People department, with a focus on separations, transfers, and other employee related changes.
- Monitor and review employee data and ensure accuracy and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Analyze and evaluate current HR processes and procedures and recommend changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide operational support to the People team, including troubleshooting issues, providing guidance, and resolving conflicts, both domestically and internationally.
- Assist with the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records, which would include employee records, vendor records and internal SOPs.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure processes are optimized for all parties.
- Participate in special projects and initiatives as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- 5+ years of People experience in fast-paced environment where priorities can shift quickly
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and other relevant software; Workday experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to pull reports and synthesis data
- Has experience managing multiple processes and projects at once and delivering results by deadlines
- Ability to working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, taking initiative to move projects forward, always with a solutions-orientated approach
- Desire to learn and have exposure to all facets of a company’s People department
- Independently recognize and create opportunities for process/program improvement and have a track record of improving/streamlining when appropriate
- Must possess communication skills suited to a wide variety of audiences in both written and verbal capacities
- Ability to recognize and process confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Ability to solve problems, take ownership and accountability
- Excellent customer service and follow up skills
What You Will Get
- The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
- Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
- The opportunity to do the best work of your career
- Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
- Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers—from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.