Los Angeles, CA – Health Sciences Campus
The Executive Recruiter is a seasoned talent advisor and key member of Keck’s Talent Acquisition team that develops and manages end-to-end executive recruitment strategies for complex senior management and executive level positions across all disciplines of the health system, both clinical and non-clinical. This role is responsible for cultivating strong professional relationships with hiring managers, health system leaders and internal and external executive talent, tailoring services to each individual search to hire the best available talent. The Executive Recruiter also takes proactive measures to ensure a diverse slate of candidates whenever possible in keeping with Keck’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. This role develops executive-level reports to track and communicate progress on recruiting efforts, keeping senior leaders and hiring managers updated on hiring progress.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
• Master’s degree in a related preferred
• Seven (7) or more years of experience in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Candidate Sourcing or Recruiting.
• Experience in developing talent attraction, sourcing, assessment, and selection strategies.
• Experience in executive search in healthcare is preferred, especially for a large health system or academic medical center.
• Experience engaging and managing 3rd party executive search partners is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully research, source, and qualify talent for executive level roles.
• Working knowledge of labor markets, executive recruiting and sourcing practices and effective social media recruitment tools.
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to think strategically
• Strong ability to manage concurrent projects, prioritize competing assignments, and manage workload effectively.
• Ability to exercise discretion with confidential information.
• Excellent problem-solving, written, and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Experiencing working with HR applications such as Workday HCM and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date. (Required within LA City only)
USC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law or USC policy. USC will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring ordinance. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Applicants with questions about access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should contact USC Human Resources by phone at (213) 821-8100, or by email at [email protected]. Inquiries will be treated as confidential to the extent permitted by law.
Certain positions are subject to background screening
If you are a current USC employee, please apply to this USC job posting in Workday by copying and pasting this link into your browser: