We are looking for HRIS Manager to Group HRIS team. Group HRIS is responsible for the execution of the HRIS (Workday) strategy globally across all Uponor business divisions through development, maintenance and support of multiple modules and business processes within the system as well as development of integrations between Workday and related platforms.
Position could be located in any Uponor location in Europe.
As an HRIS Manager you will leading the HRIS solution and landscape development to meet our company strategic goals. You will be working closely with HR, IT, and other partners in Uponor. You will be also a team lead for our HRIS experts. Work is assigned and performed under minimum supervision from the Head of Global HR Operations.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate proactively with internal business partners to deliver Workday services to meet business needs and expectations. Assist with developing business requirements for new requests such as project concept, scope, benefit, budget and timelines.
- Drive the HRIS landscape development according to the agreed roadmap.
- Lead the new implementations and other Workday related projects.
- Contribute and provide the consultation with developing business requirements for new requests.
- Support and configure annual People Processes such as compensation and performance processes, benefits open enrolment e.g., in cooperation with HRIS team.
- Seek out the opportunities to enhance system functionalities and strengthen the footprint of Workday.
- Participate in implementation and testing,
- Manage/provide the end-user support in cooperation with HRIS team and ensure the knowledge sharing.
- Act as a key liaison between HR and IT
- Be the primary owner of the interfaces and integration of Workday and related scripts between Workday and other related systems, in coordination with IT.
- Support/manage the Workday integrations to other related systems in cooperation with IT to ensure successful delivery of confidential workforce data to third party systems.
- Assist in determining the most efficient approaches and solutions to meet business requirements.
What will you need?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a relevant field
- 8+ years of experience using Workday or equivalent HRIS systems
- 8+ years of experience in HR / IT
- 5+ years of team leadership skills
- Strong skills in Workday HCM including configurations and data structures
- Experience in one or more of the following Workday modules is seen as an advantage: Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Learning, Talent, Reporting
- Experience with interface design and integration platforms
- Good understanding of People processes.
- Ability to understand the ‘big picture’, but also the capability to manage details.
- Have strong collaboration skills and service-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with international teams across Europe and North America
What will you get?
Uponor offers it’s personnel competitive salary, good employee benefits, hybrid working model and as an international company good career development opportunities.
For further information, please contact Head of Global HR Operations Nina Takanen, 040 5388368 on Friday 17 March between 9.00-15.00.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV via Workday latest on 27 March 2023.
Join us to connect ideas, build solutions and inspire curiosity together. Apply today.