4131 Hwy 17 South Bartow Florida 33830-7567
Welcome to Valmont, where a world of opportunity awaits. When you join our team, you become part of a passionate group dedicated to changing lives and conserving resources around the globe. We want problem solvers who roll up their sleeves to foster progress and innovation for all people. At Valmont, we provide infrastructure, irrigation, tubing and coatings to the world. We strengthen cities. We nourish croplands. We design, manufacture and coat. Our products and services make a difference. Join us, and BUILD YOUR WORLD.
A Brief Summary of This Position:
The Bilingual Talent Coordinator will support the day-to-day activities of the Center of Excellence for Talent Acquisition while working closely with all members of the HR Talent Acquisition team. The primary focus of this position will be to support the operational hiring needs of Valmont’s domestic manufacturing plants and associated hourly production roles. This is a part-time role and will work approximately 20-24 hours a week.
This position will primarily be remote, Talent Coordinators may be located in the greater Omaha metropolitan area or Lakeland/Tampa area of Central Florida.
- Assists in the process of posting and communicating job openings
- Partners with hiring managers and HRIS to determine staffing needs and process job requisitions utilizing the Workday system
- Analyzes existing processes and makes process improvement recommendations
- Reviews Center of Excellence processes as assigned and provides recommendation on process improvement
- Conducts initial applicant screening and completes initial phone interviews
- Coordinates manager and team interviews, employment testing and physical testing pre-hire. Coordinates background and drug screening. Extends verbal and written contingent job offers
- Proactively networks and leverages technology to recruit from passive candidate sources
- Supports hiring initiatives for multiple locations across U.S. Operations
Required Qualifications of Every Candidate (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- English and Spanish bilingual skills
- High School Diploma with 2+ years of work/educational experience
- Ability to anticipate and adjust to shifting work priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Role will work remotely 80% of the time but candidate must be willing and able to work on-site as needed as business needs dictate
- Leverage technology to recruit and build relationships via phone and in-person networking
- Ability to successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- High level of communication, both written and verbal, at all levels of the organization, from candidates to hiring managers
- Ability to operate a personal computer to utilize various HR software packages and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Possess team, organizational, sound judgment, creativity, flexibility, and decision-making skills
Highly Qualified Candidates Will Also Possess These Qualifications
- Prior Experience recruiting in a manufacturing environment
- Prior Experience utilizing Workday applicant tracking system
- Prior Experience in data analytics and reporting via Excel, Access, and SharePoint
- Two years of experience in a recruitment role involving sourcing to offer acceptance
- Two years of experience and working knowledge of HRIS and ATS tools and technology
- Previous experience supporting human resource functions
Valmont does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment email [email protected]