- Assisting with end-to-end payroll processing and administration
- Calculating and verifying employee salaries, benefits such as NPS, Meal cards, and deductions in accordance with company policies.
- Ensuring timely and accurate payroll data output checking.
- Respond promptly to employee inquiries and concerns regarding their payroll on the ticketing portal.
- With the payroll vendor’s assistance, prepare and save various payroll reports.
- Assisting in payroll tax calculations, deductions, and submissions to ensure compliance with state and income tax dept.
- Conducting regular audits and verifications of payroll data to identify and rectify any inaccuracies and discrepancies
- Supporting the implementation and integration of new payroll systems or upgrades
- Participating in process improvement initiatives. Suggest Workday and payroll process improvements.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with payroll service providers, inter Finance departments. Raise a flag in case of any inaccuracy in Workday data.
- Collaborating closely with the HR and other Finance teams to exchange relevant payroll information and resolve payroll-related issues by maintaining one voice and one language.
- Staying updated with the latest payroll regulations, tax laws, and labor standards.
- Process statutory tax payments, and challans which are necessary for compliant India payroll process.
- A self-learner and backup for other processed in the team.