Global HR Technology & Data Specialist
Are you an (HR) professional who is tech-savvy and has experience in reporting and data (quality) analytics? Are you keen to work with stakeholders in solving business challenges and enabling them in data-driven decision making? Then this is the position for you!
You and your team
The Vanderlande HR organization has a global presence, with global HR Business Partners, local HR Officers and local HR Service Agents delivering HR services to the business. Our HR People Services (PS) Technology & Data department is active globally in maintaining, supporting, and enabling HR service delivery. As HR PS Technology & Data specialist you are part of Global People Services within Vanderlande, reporting into the HR PS Technology & Data Team lead, located in Vanderlande headquarters, Veghel.
As a Technology & Data specialist, you focus on Customer Experience, Operational Efficiency and drive data analytics & reporting together with our HR Technology CoE (Center of Expertise).
You have a service-oriented mindset to handle incidents and solve problems related to our HR Technology landscape (mainly Workday). You are optimizing our services by driving quality assurance with reporting and analytics. Our documented global processes are your guidance in this.
As a team the values We Care, Teamwork and Safe Base are key in decision making and working together.
Your main responsibilities
This specialist role has two components:
Employee data quality assurance, reporting and analytics All-round problem solving and incident handling
Workday is our single source of truth for people data, hence the prime system you will be working with. Your functional domain will be centered around employee data quality assurance and reporting which includes data quality analyses using standard reports and the development of custom reports. For this you have the People Analytics consultant of the Global HR Technology & Data CoE, also based in Pune, as your sparring partner.
Your team is positioned in the tiered model as process escalation tier of the Service Agents (tier 1). Complex matters that cannot be solved by you will be taken to the experts/consultants of the CoE.
Your responsibility also includes all-round problem solving and incident handling together with
specialized/support activities in Workday such as security role assignment, correct, rescind, and cancel initiated data and processes, handling (complex) organizational changes etc.
You act as an advisor when it comes to data insights and drive continuous improvement within our Service Delivery Model, with a regional Service Excellence Specialist as your sparring partner (also located in Pune).
Your day-to-day activities focus on:
- Employee data quality assurance, reporting and analytics
- Drive the employee life cycle processes to Maintain Employee Data Quality and monitor People Services Operations Compliance.
- Advising on standard reports and development / adjustment of custom reports.
- Partner with stakeholders within the HR and ICT organization to be sure we adhere to Vanderlande’s data strategy.
- Participate in developments and/or project led by the People Analytics Consultant (CoE)
- Maintenance (Workday specialist support)
- All-round problem solving and incident handling
- Handle specialized activities in Workday within the service delivery model such as security role assignment, correct, rescind and cancel initiated data and processes, handling (complex) organizational changes etc.
- You act as an advisor when it comes to data insights and drive continuous improvement within our Service Delivery Model.
- As a result, you ensure Workday knowledge capture on a global level within our Service Delivery Model e.g., provide Workday training to region / local Service agents (tier 1).
- Maintain own work instructions when needed
- Management of inquiries, issues and/or service requests to drive resolution in line with SLAs.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent with relevant work experience in an HR environment is preferred.
- HR & Data analytics experience incl. in-depth functional Workday knowledge (at least 5 years).
- Proven experience with Workday Core and reporting is a must.
- Experience with other Workday Modules is highly preferred.
- Experience with people data management and compliance including applying data protocols.
- Experience in working with (senior) business stakeholders and advising on how solutions can enable HR processes in an international business context is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Key competencies: ownership, team player, result-oriented with ability to convince and drive adherence. Ability to interact and collaborate with various stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong advising, communication and cooperation skills including taking people along and/or training others.
- Effective analytical skills. Ability to look at complex issues from various angles.
- Flexible, change resilient, and a true team player. Ability to take the lead and enjoy the, sometimes bumpy, road to success.
- Fluent in English (written as well as spoken)
- Basic project management skills.