Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist- APAC
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Driving end-to-end recruitment process.
- Responsible for preparing and implementing a recruitment strategy in line with the business goals.
- Play a pivotal role in designing, executing, and refining the recruitment strategies.
- Ensure that Organization is positioned to attract, source and recruit the best talent, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate understanding of the line of business and staffing needs to proactively offer solutions, consult with managers on hiring process.
- Driving recruitment Local / Global projects.
- Build and develop knowledge base of Companies, Competencies & skills mapping.
- Proactively connecting with candidates and creating a pipeline ensuring the business requirements are met in future.
- Recruitment SPOC for Business Managers.
- Hands on in Sourcing and screening candidates using different sourcing strategies – Job-boards, social media & digital media, Young Graduates, Internship Program.
- Database Management of positions & candidates and reporting stakeholders of progress with accuracy.
- Keep yourself updated about the know-how prevalent skills in the industry across all technologies.
- Plan Monthly Recruitment meetings with Business Managers for updates & Status.
- Present Recruitment progress to concerned stakeholders on recurring basis.
- Ensure that all job vacancies are Live and visible on all job portals.
- Prepare & present Offer Comparators for the candidates for approvals in line with the budget and maintaining internal equity.
- Rollout offer letters to the candidates and ensure Pre-joining formalities are completed.
- Keeping the stakeholders informed on the future joinees with a forecast list for all future joinees.
- Management of vacancies in Workday system and timely updations for business reviews, ensuring data accuracy.
- Recruiting employee in Workday system.
- Should display Integrity & ownership, take responsibility of the tasks assigned
- Should be a good team player
- Should possess good interpersonal skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Should have a go getter attitude
- APAC or regional experience, flexible to local culture, deep understanding of local market
- Familiar with Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia or other south-east Asia countries market
- Knowing Mandarin, Cantonese or another Asian language would be a huge advantage
- Previous working experience of sourcing or recruiting outside of India would be a huge advantage
- Experience of 8-12 years in core Recruitments in Engineering/ Software/ Sales / Support roles
Education Qualification: Master’s Degree in Human Resources