ES – Central Rafael Botí – Madrid Headquarters
HR Workday Support
Verisure is seeking a talented, innovative, passionate HR Workday Support who will play a critical role in the Group Functions HR team, working as the connection between HRBPs and the Workday Center of Excellence.
This is a newly created position as Verisure is growing and building talented and passionate HR Teams across markets and at Group level. This is your chance to visibly impact on Verisure’s growth and the development of a best in class HR organization.
Our Customers and cutting edge innovation area at the core of Verisure’s operations – we believe that that technology can help our HR organization remaining agile, mobile, and analytics-driven. The ongoing investment in Workday is considered to be one of the highest priority projects for our HR organization and the success of its implementation is a critical factor to our Company’s future successful growth.
The role will work with the local Spanish HR team as well as our Group HR team, across various countries including but not limited to Switzerland, Sweden and Spain, for Verisure Innovation, as well as the Group HR Strategy team. We believe this visibility and access to a broad range of stakeholders at Group and Country level, transversally, across functions, is a great opportunity for a strong Talent to develop further in our organization.
Our success depends on our people and we invest in them every day. Working with Verisure is being part of an industry leading, world-class company that thrives on a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Strategic context and Value proposition
Verisure’s substantial growth plan is supported by the following context: low market category penetration, international expansion beyond core European markets, key relationships with the markets, entrepreneurial culture, as well as highly motivated & world-class team!
A Verisure system is installed somewhere in the world every 30 seconds. Our residential and small business alarms are the most widely installed security systems in Europe. A strong focus on quality and service means our customers are also among the most satisfied in the industry. Our future-proof platform and professional service partnerships enable us to offer consumers a unique range of home alarm and connected smart home products and services – all controlled and monitored by the Verisure App on their phone.
Over the past years, Verisure has demonstrated an incredible track record of growth and attracted a strong, and has as leader a visionary Management Team to best position the company for the next phase of growth.
With your help supporting the HR needs of our growing organization, Verisure will continue developing into a leading consumer-oriented company!
The HR Workday Support team member will be the key point of connection between the Workday CoE and Group Functions HR.
The successful candidate will:
- Centralize requests and needs from Group Functions HR and work with the Workday CoE to make the most out of Workday to address them.
- Champion Workday initiatives in the Group Functions HR team, being responsible for change management and training, feeding back on specific needs and materials to the Workday CoE.
- Own Group Functions HR business processes in Workday, driving alignment and commonality across, identifying improvements and feeding back in the Workday CoE. Support HRBPs with the HR annual compensation and talent campaigns, from a BP perspective.
- Create and maintain any Group Functions HR specific required reports, escalate complex reporting requirements to the Workday COE for support.
- Maintain Group Functions HR security model and the Group Functions Supervisory Organizations structure within Workday.
- Work with the Workday CoE to test all initiatives that require testing from a Group Functions HR perspective.
- Own Group Functions HR requests in Jira and work with Workday CoE for correct prioritization.
Other relevant information
- Madrid, Spain
- Compensation package able to attract high caliber candidates in the spectrum of this search, consisting of fixed salary and annual bonus (linked to performance and achievement of goals)
Experiences and Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in dynamic and transforming environments, including:
- Previous experience working in an HR department, familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the Human resources field (including Recruiting, Benefits, Payroll, Employee Relations, Absence, Performance Management and Training).
- Experience with top-tier HR platforms required – Workday experience would be preferred – good command of cloud-based HR systems is a must.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to explain complex, technical information to a lay audience in a simple, concise manner.
- Experience liaising with internal stakeholders ideally as part of a global team, ability to work effectively within a cross-functional team, proven ability to lead through influence, and experience facilitating decision-making.
- Experience in an international company, ideally with a start-up-like environment.
- Open minded, flexible and dynamic attitude towards work.
- Fluent English, Spanish is a plus.
- High degree of confidentiality, diplomacy, trust, maturity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Global HR system implementation experience (nice to have).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence the development of appropriate and effective internal and external messaging.
- Team player, humble, comfortable and effective in a hands-on, team-oriented environment
- Ability to demonstrate commitment and ownership
- Reliability – ability to produce work of very high quality on a timely manner, ability to prioritize workload and handle multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Data driven personality with advanced experience in Excel, as well as experience building reports in any major HR solution.
- Process-oriented, independent and proactive way of working
- High ‘EQ’, and strong analytical skills
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
- Agility – able to manage uncertainty and adapt to change with pragmatism. Knows how to get things done in ambiguous, executive settings
- Demonstratable familiarity with HR systems concepts such as Organization Structures, Job Catalogues, Compensation structures
- Energy contributor, low maintenance, flexible, ambitious but collegial
- Proven team player with the ability to operate collaboratively in a matrixed team environment – proven ability to easily, naturally develop great relationships across the organization
Strong fit with our Company DNA
- Passionate in Everything We Do: Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focus on creating impact quickly
- Committed to Making a Difference: When we say we will do something, we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline
- Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small; it’s a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk takers and we learn continuously.
- Winning as a Team: Our people know that by leveraging one another’s strengths, investing in and developing our team’s capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
- With Trust & Responsibility: Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.
Verisure, operating under 2 brand names (Securitas Direct & Verisure) is the European market leader in monitored security solutions. The Company has more than 3 million customers in 15 countries across Europe and Latin America, more than 17,000 employees and partners, and grows continuously at more than 10% per annum. Our customer offering covers the whole value chain – from product development, design and sales to installation, service and a 24/7 professional monitoring solution. Thanks to a strong focus on high quality, the company’s customers are amongst the most satisfied and loyal in the industry. The group has grown to be the third-largest home alarm provider in the world and is on average 3.9 times the size of its nearest competitor across its footprint.
Verisure Sweden and Verisure Innovation
Verisure Sweden has around 900 employees and franchise workers, and the annual turnover amounts to around SEK 2 billion. With a market share above 50 percent, Verisure Sweden is the leading provider of home alarms in the country and provides safety and security for close to 1.5 million people every day. Sweden is the Company’s second largest market and is a critical contributor to the Company’s overall sucesss. 70% of sales to the residential market in Sweden are from 28 partners, in addition Verisure is building their own sales organization, Team Verisure, now based in Stockholm but expanding and growing quickly.
Our Verisure Innovation teams in Malmö are at the forefront of product development, design, and encryption services in home security. We have more than 200 R&D and IT experts who develop exclusive hardware and software features. Our highly skilled and experienced product teams, the best in the industry, continually push the boundaries, researching and developing new ways to keep our customers safe. They work with urgency and passion, always innovating to protect our customers.
Entrepreneurial and pioneering spirit
The business has enjoyed consistent double-digit top and bottom line growth over the past 20 years as a result of its highly entrepreneurial and innovative approach to business. For example, Verisure was the first company in the industry to introduce voice-based SMS/GSM transmission, the first to use “two way voice” (enabling a direct conversation with the consumer via the control panel), the first to add image verification (to assist in assessing risk and in dramatically reducing false alarms) and the first to enable home control via a mobile application. This kind of innovation has led to Verisure enjoying industry leading customer retention of >90% and residential customer churn below 7%.
Verisure takes responsibility for the whole value chain – from product development, design and sales to installation, service and 24/7 professional monitoring, verification and response – to ensure it can bring peace of mind to its customers. Thanks to a strong focus on the customer experience, Verisure’s customers are amongst the most satisfied and loyal in the industry.
Development and Growth Opportunities
Verisure invests over half of the EBITDA from its customer portfolio in growth every year, and has been growing non-stop, in every one of its geographies, throughout the financial crisis. This is partially the result of very low penetration rates of monitored alarm services in Europe and Latin America (our geographies are still about 3 times less penetrated than the US), providing significant opportunity for continued growth. Verisure also continues to expand internationally and has opened offices in Peru, Italy, the UK and Germany in just the last few years. Our organization has grown from 6,000 to over 17,000 employees and partners in the past five years, and our continued successful growth is dependent on our talent pipeline. Our people are our business.
Verisure’s core offering is a monitored security system that incorporates sensors (i.e. motion, fire, humidity) and a central control panel that are all remotely monitored by Verisure on a 24/7 basis. Verisure employees investigate incidents, contact owners and dispatch guard, police and fire brigade response where appropriate. In addition, the company has moved from offering fire and intrusion protection to lifestyle-oriented ‘connected’ functionality and services, which expand its customer offering and has significantly grown its addressable market. These services are enabled by new product & service innovations around video functionality, light control, temperature control, elderly care, etc. Through its current product portfolio, the company provides a modular and expandable platform for various connected home applications. The product connects through a secure gateway to scalable cloud services and offers video monitoring, access control, water leakage/moisture detection, among others – all app-controlled through mobile devices.
Verisure is backed by Hellman & Friedman, a leading private equity firm, and by GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund. Our sponsors have invested heavily in accelerating the company’s innovation pipeline, doubling R&D spend and are now focusing on adding the talent required for Verisure to continue to accelerate growth. www.verisure.com