Our mission is to redefine the home experience through intelligently designed products and services delivered to every home by people who care.
Who Are We:
Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart home company in North America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with in-home consultation, professional installation and support delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24/7 customer care and monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than 1.7 million customers.
Vivint was named to the Forbes list of “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” in 2020 and 2019, and to the Forbes list of “America’s Best Employers” in 2018. The company has a strong commitment to philanthropy and received a 2020 Gold Halo Award from Engage for Good for group volunteerism. Vivint is the largest tech employer in Utah and has received multiple awards for innovation, including being named among Fast Company’s “World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies.”
*** This position is hybrid and does require an onsite (Utah based) presence.
- Provide day to day support and analysis for the enterprise HR systems, providing accurate and timely responses to user support requests
- Support assigned functional areas in the HR systems (primarily Workday) – including areas of focus in Human Capital Management (HCM), Compensation, Recruiting, Benefits, Time and Attendance, Leave and Absence Management, Talent, or Reporting
- Oversee configuration of Business Processes, Notifications, Security, and Workflows
- Experience using advanced spreadsheets to create reports, analyze and manipulate data with demonstrated experience in ensuring data accuracy and troubleshooting
- Prepare, and conduct mass data loads using Workday EIB templates
- Support upgrades, enhancements, testing, validation, and overall performance of systems; analyze software releases to assess impact of new features
- Maintain appropriate documentation for job tasks and business processes
- Manage projects as assigned, meeting with customer groups to outline business requirements and develop project plans
- Functional experience and knowledge of HR processes, HRIS business systems (Workday), and data systems
- Detail and process oriented, analytical nature, results oriented
- Strong advanced knowledge of data tools and Excel
- Experience working with large complex datasets, reports, with an understanding of query report writing
- Excellent people/teaming/communication/customer service skills
- Strong enthusiasm, drive, and a desire to learn
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in written work and reports
- Excellent time management skills and ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated initiative and aptitude for learning and implementing technical solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Human Resources, Business, related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience working with enterprise level HRIS systems in large complex organizations.
- 2+ years of Workday experience managing modules, including configuring business processes including notifications, security policies, routing, and condition rules; creating and maintaining reports; and providing customer support to managers and employees
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment and with other business partners in different functions across the organization
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically with Excel