Our mission is to redefine the home experience with tech and services to create a smarter, greener, safer home that saves our customers money every month.
In this FP&A role, you will support the Service Revenue organization and manage the Service Revenue P&L.
- Day-to-day finance support for a growing business, including strategic projects and ad-hoc initiatives
- Comprehensive understanding of the Service Revenue record-to-report (R2R) process to ensure accurate management and financial reporting
- Vet business assumptions for new projects and build financial models
- Prepare annual budgets and ongoing forecasts in collaboration with business leaders
- Support monthly financial close and conduct variance analysis of results compared to plan
- Design, build and maintain business reports, ensuring integrity and timeliness
- Build, maintain and leverage relationships with business partners
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and financial modeling skills (SQL is a plus)
- Experience with planning, reporting and analysis software tools (Adaptive Planning or Tableau is a plus)
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills, with the ability to deep dive data, identify trends and propose creative solutions to address negative trends
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability create executive level summaries and effectively communicate to management
- Strong business acumen with the ability to lead and influence others
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and managing multiple priorities
- Drive to build and implement new processes
- Desire to learn, improve and progress professionally
- 3-5 years Financial Planning and Analysis or Corporate Finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- MBA or other master’s degree is a plus
Learn about the Vivint Culture and why it’s a great place to grow your career!
Here are some highlighted perks you should ask us about:
- Free daily lunch and drinks on site
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time away
- Employee/Friends/Family Discounts
- Onsite health clinic, gym, gaming tables
- Medical/dental/vision/life coverage & 24/7 Medical Hotline
- 401(k) + Employer Match
- Employee Resource Groups
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.