Provides day to day HR System reporting needs, including compiling and visualizing HR company data. Designs, develops, maintains, and delivers executive dashboards and metrics, as well as scheduled and ad hoc reports and queries that meet the business needs of stakeholders. Participates in training to ensure staff can use data effectively Supports data reporting needs for all areas of HR. Works under general supervision.
- Builds and ensures implementation of management reporting processes and procedures to help drive all functional HR initiatives. Identifies and recommends process improvements.
- Drives the organization towards a self-service model by automating and streamlining the delivery of reports and dashboards. Trains and educates staff across the organization to be self-sufficient in generating reports. regarding reporting capabilities.
- Uses data stories to communicate insights and recommendations clearly and effectively to diverse audiences.
- Works with management in and outside of HR to understand reporting and dashboard requirements through the lens of trying to help solve business issues.
- Maintains strong business relationships with key stakeholders to resolve data and reporting challenges. Understands requirements for new report requests and advises on best practice approaches to report development and distribution.
- Coordinates and manages data needs for regulatory reporting, including EEO-1 reporting, Affirmative Action Plan (AAPs), IRS Form-990, and Department of Labor.
- Contributes to the successful delivery of projects through leading efforts in project management, user acceptance testing (UAT), training and deployment focused activities.
- Identifies opportunities to improve data collection, report distribution and maintenance to management; participates in implementation of changes, as appropriate. Collaborates with HR Leadership team to streamline standard reporting needs.
- Instructs, orients and trains department staff to new and existing reports and reporting tools.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
Education: Bachelor’s degree of the equivalent work experience required.
Experience: Minimum of five years of experience working with core HR processes, systems, and reporting, including DE&I, talent acquisition, learning, performance management, compensation, and payroll, required. Demonstrated ability to synthesize information and translate complex information in an easy to understand, effective format required. Demonstrated knowledge of establishing and implementing standard metrics and key performance indicators required. Knowledge of HR data privacy laws, information security and quality principles required. Knowledge of and proficiency with technologies and reporting tools such as Workday, ADP, ServiceNow, SQL, Business Objects, and BI tools required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including v-lookup, pivot tables, charts, graphing and macros required. Working knowledge of Workday HCM, HR processes and policies required. Advanced knowledge of Workday Reporting tools (advanced, matrix, composite, BIRT), Workday data sources and complex calc fields required. Strong relationship and communication skills and ability to work with multiple teams required. Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and analytical abilities to solve problems and issues required.