Fort Worth, TX
Fort Worth, TX
Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com.
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else’s life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Wabtec is looking for an analytical, collaborative, creative and knowledgeable Compensation Manager to join our team. This position is responsible for providing compensation subject matter expertise and analytical support to Wabtec’s HR team and Business Management in all facets of compensation including base, variable, and long-term incentive compensation. The Compensation Manager will be a key contributor to the Wabtec Compensation and Benefits Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide expert consultation to the Wabtec Human Resources team, Managers and employees on compensation related questions.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in processes and develops and provides education for leaders, HR and other business units.
- Manage and administer at least one of Wabtec’s broad-based incentive programs
- Assist with the development, launch, and monitoring of effective communication materials that enhance the understanding and value of Wabtec’s compensation programs.
- Participate as a subject matter expert in building the compensation function at Wabtec. Includes developing/updating salary structures, harmonizing bonus targets, developing guidelines to use for our compensation programs and leading or participating in the development of new compensation programs.
- Assist with the administration of Wabtec’s long-term incentive program nomination process and long-term incentive plan analysis as requested
- Provide ongoing benchmarking and survey analysis to evaluate the competitiveness of Wabtec’s pay levels and compensation programs
- Project manage assigned total reward projects from inception to implementation
- Partner with other members of the compensation and benefits team on compensation related enhancements to Workday
- Prepare special market analysis as requested. Present findings to leadership.
- Model compensation cost implications, identify trends, and make recommendations for senior management.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Finance, Accounting, or other business-related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job
- At least 8 years’ progressive experience in Compensation/Total Rewards
- Experience and strong knowledge of all facets of compensation – Base, short-term, and long-term required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong analytical skills
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or coursework toward CCP preferred
- Experience with Workday
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication/language skills required to include the ability to provide written and verbal instructions, compile and present business reports/correspondence, and present information clearly.
- Capable of planning and organizing work and processes; ability to self-direct projects and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional reasoning ability and good judgment to assist with complex business decisions
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.