Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com.
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else’s life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The HR Operations CI Specialist is part of the HR Shared Services Team. The role will focus on improving internal customer experience and creating capacity and efficiencies through continuous improvements. The CI team has responsibility for process improvement projects, process training, HR Ops quality assurance, and content strategy. The CI team will also act as “surge resources” for unexpected and/or shifting business imperatives.
- Partner with CI Leader and Manager to implement process improvements to deliver simplified services to our internal customers.
- Participate in content review process, governance, and calendar
- Identify opportunities to improve Portal usage and customer experience.
- Provide process training to new hires within the HR Shared Services team. Develop training manuals for HRSS Team and training materials for new HR Managers.
- Participate in the development and continuous improvement of performance metrics, tracking, auditing, and reporting processes.
- Produce monthly HR Ops reports to provide transparency of volume, SLA, and data quality.
- Support Workday processing as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Information Systems, or relevant field.
- Fluent in English.
- 3-5 year’s experience in Human Resources in a Shared Services environment.
- HR Process knowledge.
- Experience working within HR systems, preferably Workday. Experience with a ticketing system such as ServiceNow.
- Experience identifying operational issues, recommending areas for continuous improvement, and managing projects (preferred).
- Experience with content management principles and knowledge management tools (preferred).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate Excel skills.
- Continuous-improvement mindset and enthusiasm for problem-solving and improving customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make quality decisions within ambiguous situations.
- Strong process acumen, problem-solving skills, and ability to handle escalations effectively.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to have fun and maintain a sense of humor.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.