Remote New Hampshire
Remote South Dakota
Remote West Virginia
Remote Rhode Island
Remote South Carolina
Remote North Carolina
Remote New York
Remote New Mexico
Remote North Dakota
Remote New Jersey
Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com.
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else’s life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This role can be performed remotely in the U.S. with the exception of Colorado.
Wabtec, also known as Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation (NYSE: WAB) is one of the world’s largest providers of value-added, technology-based products and services for the global rail industry. The company’s history dates to 1869 when George Westinghouse invented the air brake. Today, Wabtec products are found on virtually all locomotives, freight cars and passenger rail transit vehicles in the U.S., as well as many markets throughout the world. The company’s products enhance safety, improve productivity and reduce maintenance costs for customers, and many of the core products and services are essential in the safe and efficient operation of freight rail and passenger transit vehicles.
Wabtec is a global company, headquartered near Pittsburgh, PA, with operations globally. The company has approximately 27,000 employees, and more than 70 manufacturing plants, service centers and sales offices worldwide. The company has recently expanded its operations driven by both organic growth and a significant merger with GE Transportation.
SENIOR COMPENSATION ANALYST ROLE
Wabtec is looking for an analytical, collaborative, creative and knowledgeable Senior Compensation Analyst to join our team. This position is responsible for providing compensation subject matter expertise and exceptional service to Wabtec’s HR team and employees. The role will assist in managing our bonus programs, analyzing data, providing support for compensation program rollouts and be heavily involved in our employee service date and reward and recognition programs. The Senior Compensation Analyst role will be a significant contributor to the Wabtec Compensation Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide expert consultation to the Wabtec Human Resources team, managers, and employees on compensation related questions.
- Manage and/or administer Wabtec’s incentive and equity programs.
- Coordinate bonus accruals with accounting
- Participate in salary surveys and provide market analysis to the HR community
- Work with legal, tax and payroll on various compensation related topics
- Work closely with service date vendor to provide service date awards to employees
- Assist with the maintenance and rollout of new phases of Wabtec’s job architecture
- Provide data and analysis to the HR community as requested
- Work with HRIS on compensation related configuration of Workday
- Model cost implications, identify trends, and make recommendations for senior management.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Finance, Accounting, or other business-related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job
- At least 3 years’ progressive experience in Compensation or Human Resources
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong analytical skills
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation or coursework in pursuit of designation
- Experience with Workday
- Excellent verbal and written communication/language skills required to include the ability to provide written and verbal instructions, compile and present business reports/correspondence, and present information clearly
- Capable of planning and organizing work and processes; ability to self-direct projects and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional reasoning ability and good judgment to assist with complex business decisions
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.