WAWA – Wawa, Inc. – Corporate Office
WAWA – Wawa, Inc. – Corporate Office
Job Title: Workday Security Administrator
Department: People Team
Job Summary: The Workday Security Administrator is responsible in assisting the Workday System Administrator in the management and maintenance of Workday by providing overall application security administration and management of the release process for all Workday weekly and major releases. To assist the security administration for all Workday related security needs as assigned by the Workday System Administrator.
- Responsible for configuring changes to security setup within Workday as assigned. Create security models based on the key functional responsibilities of the end user as assigned. Provide timely and relevant communications relating to potential scope of releases to the primary, and other stakeholders as assigned.
- Work with the Workday Security Administrator to insure HR security compliance across Workday application. Assist in the reviewing/ approving Workday/HR application security requests and create and document proper internal security controls.
- Assist as needed in granting security access to Workday following security protocols established by the security lead and configurator. Verify proper security protocols are being followed across impacted platforms. Manage and maintain listing of Workday security definitions.
- Assist as the escalation point for unresolved security issues as directed.
- Assist in conducting internal security audits and participate in Wawa internal audit reviews. Assist in making any necessary changes and keep documentation updated. Provide information and support to Wawa IT Security team as requested.
- Help prepare for and participate in internal security audits and/or internal/external audits where required.
- Assist in the management of the EIB process within Workday. Perform data loads into the system as needed. Assist in the maintenance the Workday portfolio with a common set of data, values and configuration which are needed to complete day-to-day transactions within the applications.
- Help support the business by ensuring that the functionality of the system is streamlines and when possible automates processes to gain efficiency within security and access as directed by the Workday Security Administrator.
- Assist with compliance reporting and system monitoring.
- Help manage Workday major releases, identifying impact and enhancement opportunities associated with a new release, and communicating appropriately. Help support regression testing and introduction of required changes as new Workday releases are introduced.
- Assist in the overall management of Workday Feature Releases, including scope and schedule of each release, working between business system owner and IT department and coordinating resources as directed by the Workday Security Administrator.
- Help communicate release details and schedules to the Business as require. Manage updates to any necessary documentation as requested.
- Assist in the coordination with Workday, business, integration team, internal and external systems and testing resources.
- Help review Workday’s weekly release and determining potential impacts as directed.
- Help coordinate ongoing small to medium enhancements (testing, migration) as directed.
- Help identify additional functionality from the release that could/should be considered and would work with the functional owners and application leads on adopting.
- Assist in maintaining overall release plans and release coordination across Workday and associated applications as directed.
- Help release issues, risks, deployment requests and change requests to a given release. Manage updates to any necessary IT/business documentation.
- Understand impact of interfaces and other IT systems impacted by content of any releases, coordinate delivery of any necessary changes with other technical teams as directed.
- Continually monitor workday community for updates and changes.
- Help manage the regression testing process, ensure all business areas are covered; partner with IT to ensure interface have been tested as directed.
- Participate and support the Wawa weekly release process for system changes and enhancements.
- Work on incremental projects as available.
- Help provide direction guidance and support to configuration support resources to ensure they are supporting business users utilizing the best overall approach to maintain system stability as directed.
- Ensure the Workday environment and performance execution is compliant to Wawa’s policy manual.
- Along with the Workday Security Administrator, collaborate with Wawa’s Information Security team to further secure Workday as needed.
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills, considers the bigger picture, ensuring alignment with department objectives
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven self-starter with demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Excellent leadership skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure and make informed decisions
- Ability to train and develop other technical associates
- Ability to be on call when business needs arise
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of recent Workday configuration and core application framework experience in (HCM Core, Business Processes, Security, & Reporting) with a strong emphasis on security.
- Knowledge of various Workday Modules. e.g. Performance, Absence, Talent and/or Recruiting a plus
- Excellent understanding of HR Processes
- 7 or more years of related work experience
Wawa will provide reasonable accommodation to complete an application upon request, consistent with applicable law. If you require an accommodation, please contact our Associate Service Center at [email protected] or 1-800-444-9292.
Wawa, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Wawa maintains a work environment in which Associates are treated fairly and with respect and in which discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated. In accordance with federal, state and local laws, we recruit, hire, promote and evaluate all applicants and Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Unlawful discrimination will not be a factor in any employment decision.