Our Global Compensation Team is growing! We have an opening for a Senior Compensation Analyst who has experience with complex data management, analysis, and reporting to support day-to-day information needs.
In this role you will conduct surveys and study labor markets to determine compensation trends; analyze jobs, and review job descriptions and specifications; apply job evaluation techniques to establish equitable compensation rates within the organization as compared with rates in industry; analyze government regulations, company policies to establish standard rates; review classification and compensation changes and makes recommendations with respect to tasks to be performed.
- Study and analyze wage/salaried jobs
- Map current positions to published survey sources; maintain survey matches as positions change (ex. Restructures); Annual survey participation
- Evaluate job worth using standard job evaluation techniques; determine grades and pay ranges
- Assist in the development of incentive programs and the administration of performance review, bonus process and merit-rating programs
- Maintain an on-going effort to ensure competitiveness, cost effectiveness, and equity of pay programs
- Conduct pay surveys and participate in such surveys conducted by third parties
- Generate reports/queries, including writing, maintaining, and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools in Workday
- Support HR Leadership; Run ad hoc compensation reports and provide insights based on data; Pull data and insights into presentation format for CEO/Board of Directors
- Audit effectiveness of pay programs on a regular basis
- Remain current on all personnel policies, programs and practice and stay informed of new (and pending) laws and regulations
- Provide counsel and support on all matters related to compensation to all levels of management and staff
- Two or more years of Compensation experience, preferably in a global organization
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
- Experience with compensation program design and development
- Knowledge of databases, HRIS systems, and custom queries
- Knowledge of federal and state legislation regarding compensation practices
- MS Access knowledge preferred
- Experience with Workday preferred
- Able to handle high level of confidentiality regarding employee information & organizational changes
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills with proficiency in Excel
- Written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate policies and procedures to all levels of staff and management
Employment with Newfold Digital is at-will and nothing in this Job Description should be interpreted or construed to alter the at-will employment relationship.
This Job Description includes the essential job functions required to perform the job described above, as well as additional duties and responsibilities. This Job Description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee performing this job may be required to perform. The Company reserves the right to revise the Job Description at any time, and to require the employee to perform functions in addition to those listed above.