If you have a Candidate Login already, but have forgotten your password please use the steps to reset your password. If you have forgotten your email login, please contact [email protected] subject Workday Candidate Login
When creating your Workday account and entering personal information like name, address, please do not use ALL CAPS.
This position will primarily be focused on journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations. Additional responsibilities include accurate and timely application of daily receipts and researching and resolving discrepancies. This position works closely with the Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable teams to ensure all duties are completed timely and accurately and with the accounting team with monthly close and timely deliverables.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process daily cash receipts and post to client accounts in a complete and accurate manner. Researching and clearing discrepancies as necessary.
- Perform monthly close process in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assisting, assigning and managing ticketing system with Accounting team. Ensuring tickets are responded and closed in a timely manner.
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning accounting items, assisting with annual audits, including communicating the resolution to appropriate persons in a professional and clear manner.
- Performs other duties as required to support Accounting Department.
- Ability to support other functions in the Accounting Department on a as needed basis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Proven Cash Receipts and monthly close accuracy in a high transaction / high volume / technical multicurrency environment.
- Knowledge of Workday FIN is not required but would be advantageous.
- Ability to communicate clearly with all clients and employees on a global basis and providing truly exception customer service.
- Ability to perform work with some judgement.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Strong Excel and organizational skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to follow up on pending issues
- English / Spanish fluency preferred in written and communication
Reporting to: Accounting Manager
Additional Job Details: